Community > Posts By > RVET

RVET's photo
Sun 09/26/21 08:58 PM
I love the band with vocalist Simon Khorolskiy, especially the 2 title songs Holy Is the Lord and Sing Hallelujah To The Lord.

RVET's photo
Sun 09/19/21 08:27 AM
My feelings are quite sad.. why? ... considering my friend fainted when he was in the above position, why is that?... because he was in the wrong position above his wife's friend who was staying at his house and as a result he was beaten by his wife with a big hammer

RVET's photo
Sun 09/19/21 08:04 AM
If I'm afraid of someone who doesn't speak or act at all... I'm afraid he won't have his breath anymore... :(

RVET's photo
Thu 09/09/21 10:12 AM
Are you sure? seems you are experienced in the field of theft, very detailed technique for that .... :)

RVET's photo
Mon 09/06/21 09:04 AM
The latest model tanks are operated by remote control, especially today's young people like to be behind the scenes ... war games are indeed very entertaining. War is enough to use fingers so that there are no casualties ...

RVET's photo
Sat 08/14/21 07:03 AM

RVET's photo
Sat 08/14/21 12:21 AM
If I'm afraid of mosquitoes, moreover, there are a lot of them because it bothers me a lot.

RVET's photo
Sat 08/14/21 12:13 AM
My friend fainted after having sex with his wife, I asked why you fainted after doing that, he replied "I was hit with a big hammer" ... after hearing that I fainted.