Community > Posts By > RICANHAVOC

no photo
Mon 08/11/08 07:14 PM

i get meds are good for somethings but why it is when people hear like bi polar or ADD do people right away say time for meds?

There's always the herbal route--I hate doctors myself. BUT, as far as bipolar or ADD...Two TOTALLY different things. You can hurt yourself or someone else when you're bipolar, depending on how severe it is. ADD is just the inability to focus properly (the anger with ADD comes from frustration).

The lawnmower fantasy can become reality if the attack is severe enough.

(can I borrow the lawnmower soon?bigsmile )

no photo
Mon 08/11/08 07:02 PM
If you're on medication, it may be time for the doc to change it to something else, because it doesn't sound like it's really working for you...
For my 2 cents on your situation: I think it is EXTREMELY important for you to succeed in all you're trying to do for yourself, ON YOUR OWN. It's unfair to put your salvation on someone else's shoulders. I'm not saying that's what you're consciously looking to do, just that if you depend too much on someone else's support for your success, you may be setting them up to fail in your eyes (and their's, if they're trying to "save" you). Depending on someone else's strength may make you lazy...and give you someone else to blame if you don't accomplish your goals. (low hurdles are easier to jump, by the way)
Ultimately, think about the sense of accomplishment you'll have to do this for your SELF. It sounds like you've come a long way, baby! Keep it goin'!

no photo
Mon 08/11/08 06:33 PM
The ability to speak AND to shut up and listen and not cut you off and say, "Yeah, that happened to me, too!" -thereby making the conversation all about them. Entertaining, but frustrating after awhile. And, of course, a sense of humor.laugh

no photo
Mon 08/11/08 06:28 PM
Edited by RICANHAVOC on Mon 08/11/08 06:29 PM
1)Spectacles....'cause, like Velma, I can't see anything without 'em!

2)The Urban Dictionary, because I wouldn't know what Superman that Ho means without it! sick

3)But, then, there's the vibrator...

Decisions, decisions...

no photo
Tue 08/05/08 04:36 AM
NICE!

no photo
Tue 08/05/08 04:33 AM
Both. But just looking at profiles doesn't get you anywhere-- unless you're a voyeur... or shy blushing

no photo
Sun 07/27/08 06:35 PM
Took awhile, but you're learning! laugh
Too funny!

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next