Community > Posts By > Paul

Paul's photo
Fri 12/22/23 03:12 PM
Should anything become as a result of my profile, I need it detailed to use in case of a lawsuit. You know young beauty seeks older man to steal his $.
With this document she will lose.

Paul's photo
Fri 12/22/23 03:06 PM

Blondey is busy doing her thing in the Gaza Strip ..... so doubtful you will hear from her !!!

To the best of my knowledge, volunteering medical professionals have not been permitted into Gaza Strip since the war started, is there a reliable public source of information showing otherwise?

I have read that Jordan and the United Arab Emirates recently set up field hospitals in the southern Gaza Strip.

She actually still has a profile up. Her one & only post was in this thread because that what she does for a living.
I want to troll her so bad, tell about many houses, exotic cars, investments, office staff, home staff, & hundreds of millions, but I have told you & got it out of mt system, so she is safe from all my lies. Thank q

Paul's photo
Fri 12/22/23 02:55 PM
Hamas was a product of Mossad.
Hegelian Dielectric.

Paul's photo
Fri 12/22/23 02:40 PM
You know the first thing that comes to mind is the number of people killed. Actually I should be more specific, men, women, children & babies lives were taken in less than a second. I can't imagine living in conditions like that, it is absolutely horrendous. We are the lucky ones so far. We have not had wars on our shores for hundreds of years. However we do have an enemy that is all around us. It is just that people do not see it yet. I hope, pray that they wake up soon.
(never thought about $ or gold once)

Paul's photo
Thu 12/21/23 03:27 AM
Really going to call him out on his grammar? That is just so petty. Did you ever think, scratch that "think" consider the size of this font?
I was all ****ed up in my thinking like you are now, but I was able to get out of it.
I will not say it was easy but when you're able to see things clearly, it illuminates your relationship with not just the people in your circle of influence but with people on a global scale.
You need to ask & ANSWER TRUTHFULLY the hard questions. You are not ready yet, one needs to prepare.
STOP watching or listening to any News from the System. It is all PROPAGANDA, which was made legal.
Find INDEPENDENT CITIZENS that will provide you information from the source.
Have you seen what has been going on in D.C.?
Depending on how open your mind is will determine how long it will take for you to break the SPELL.
That is correct, spell, this is a spiritual war for the minds of men.
I am hopeful you're on the correct path very soon.

Paul's photo
Sat 12/02/23 02:43 PM
Paul "Sherlock seeks his holmes"
69 year old man from Oakville, Ontario Looking for activity partner, friendship, marriage, intimate encounter Online now!
57939398 3366 medium large
Prev btnPrevious Photo Next PhotoNext btn
Inappropriate Photo? Abusive or Offensive Behavior?
Report This User
Edit My Profile Edit My Photos
More Photos of Paul - Edit
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
About Paul - Edit
Interests
Camping Fishing Gardening Hiking Traveling Volunteering I will tell you later
Hi, how are you? I hope you are doing well & are looking forward to an exciting future.I am seeking a lady between 35 to 55 is relatively fit & more to the average to slender side. I am 5'10", on the slender side, about 175lbs & have all my hair, which is quite long thanks to covid & surprisingly very little is gray. So if you can picture that & you think we'd make a good fit then I am willing to consider a meeting. I am not looking to be someone's "sugar daddy" so she should be self sufficient. She should either not want children or has had them & they are on their own. She should be financially sound & be able to live comfortably without a man in her life. I have done my share of supporting others over the years & would not have had it any other way, but it has meant sacrificing significantly on my part in order to make it work. I hope that you can understand the amount of freedom that this time in my life has finally become a reality. I am really looking to change my life to something that is closer to what "we" were supposed to be". This rat race that so many of us run keeps us that way for years and to me it just doesn't . And with that idea in mind, I would like to have a partner with me to make this journey to exactly where I do not know but it will be better than what we have lived so far. I would like to see our lives become much simpler. I'd like to be out of the city & have some property to provide privacy & the option of growing some food & possibly be able to have fresh eggs & things of that nature. Even right down to the water we drink. In essence, I would like to become more self reliant & get off the "systems" idea of food. Get to know the local community & involve them in helping us by way of advise & become part of our supply network. I have probably learned more of the important things in life in past decade or so than at any other time in my life. All I will say at this time is that it all boils down to a couple of simple facts. If this is a journey that you have already completed then I would hope that you could help me by being supportive & help to get me over some the difficult parts. I used to be what I thought I wanted to be but now I am different. The Truth in life has become so very important to me. I used to run the usual rat race. I found that I was so busy with "things to do" that I had no time for myself. Everyday was always just filled up with things that I thought, just had to be accomplished. I had been retired for a few years yet I continued with the same habits as I had while I was working. I had always considered myself to be relatively up to date on what was going on within the social media, business world, politics, etc. I was not an expert in any one subject but I could hold my own in a conversation on pretty much any subject. But in my heart I was seeking something else, I had a desire for something but didn't know exactly what it was. So part of my journey is to discover more about myself & my partner as well.I can tell you that I have learned a whole lot about this world & how it works & I am hoping that I will be able to contribute to that change that is just in front of all of us. Cheers.
Profession: VOLUNTEER RESEARCHER
Physical Appearance - Edit
Height
180cm
Body type
Average
Ethnicity
White / Caucasian
Lifestyle - Edit
Marital Status
Widowed
Have Children?
No
Smokes?
Occasionally
Religion
Catholic
Want Children?
No
Drinks?
No

Paul's photo
Tue 11/21/23 06:40 PM
You seem to believe this is just another war & no more significance that any other. No concern of a possible genocide or sparking WWIII ?
Rather a narrow, uninformed view.
You need to connect some dots here.
You could start with the Scamdemic, even though there a number of dots before it.
The 2 week LockDown that turned in to 2 years for some.
The GEORGIA GUIDE STONES being blown up & the rapid removal of the entire site with little investigation & very little press.
How about on a live shoot with buildings in the background all ablaze, while the reporter refers to it as a protest. As a result no one was arrested.
Then there was innocent people sent to the DC gulogue & treated like animals, many placed in SOLITARY for extended periods of time. All were denied their First Amendment Rights. And we have just had all the video released from the Capital, everyone should watch them. That entire incident was another Ps Op co-ordinated by the FBI & the D Party.
The WEF, headed by Klaus Schwab wants us to get used to the idea of replacing our meat with Bugs, Insects.
This far from just an ordinary War between 2 countries.
People need to wake up & look at the bigger picture.

Paul's photo
Wed 11/08/23 09:54 PM
I am with You, I do not get Daily Points.
I think I was given some a while back but haven't seen any since.

Paul's photo
Tue 10/31/23 06:30 PM
Do you know how long Israel has been a country? Where did the Jews live before ? Was has Netanyahu refused to discuss any form of peace ?
And for the life of me I can't understand why countries send money to either side when they are all facing hard times.

Paul's photo
Tue 10/31/23 06:11 PM
Y'all make it sound so simple, I can assure you it is not. Many Jews do not follow the Torah, they instead put their faith in the Talmud. Many Jews are against this war & others object to the State of Israel. Blanket statements in this discussion are not applicable. There are more than just the 2 groups involved in this war. No one knows how this will end.

Paul's photo
Tue 10/31/23 05:53 PM
The privately owned FEDERAL RESERVE is on it's way out. The Fed Building in DC is all fenced off. Yellen, the only one not placed by Trump, will be on her way come the spring. The US has picked up a pile of gold months ago. Got a big market crash not very far off. Look for a monetary reset to something digital, could be the QFS.

Paul's photo
Fri 09/15/23 12:11 PM
I am doubtful you would have the same experience by going camping unless you're taking a Shaman along. lol

How many days is the Retreat? Where & how much?

Paul's photo
Thu 09/14/23 01:27 AM

If you have seen the picture with Trump & the Pope, you might ask yourself "why does the Pope look so sad?"

And from the "Did You Know" Files

- there is a tunnel under the Vatican that is about 1,500 miles long.

The walls were lined with Gold Bars, & Trump took them. That is why the Pope looks so sad in the picture. 650 plane loads worth.

It is either go with Trump or you will marching for the WEF & Klaus Schwab eating the BUGS. They are already built a factory in London, Ontario.
Anybody want a peanut butter & cricket sandwich.noway noway

Paul's photo
Sat 09/02/23 02:54 AM
Generated over $10 Million from his Mugshot T-Shirt.

Paul's photo
Sat 09/02/23 02:46 AM
If you have seen the picture with Trump & the Pope, you might ask yourself "why does the Pope look so sad?"

And from the "Did You Know" Files

- there is a tunnel under the Vatican that is about 1,500 miles long.

Paul's photo
Thu 08/31/23 12:13 AM
Turn off your TV. You have been contracting out your thinking to a Media that only knows one thing. Use the brain that God gave you & do your own investigations. It is the only way to the Truth.

Paul's photo
Thu 08/31/23 12:09 AM
PUTIN IS DOING WHAT IS IN THE BEST INTEREST OF RUSSIANS & SENDING A STATEMENT TO THE DEEP STATE/NATO. iF THE US DEEP STATE HAD NOT SENT ANY $ TO THE UKRAINE, THE WAR WOULD BEEN OVER LONG AGO & WOULD HAVE SAVED SO MANY UKRAINIAN LIVES. AND THOSE LIVES SHOULD JUST BE ADDED TO THEIR RUNNING TOTAL INCLUDE THE MIDDLE EAST, THE BALCAN STATES VIETNAM, RUSSIA IS A CHRISTIAN COUNTRY & PUTTIN IS MAINTAINING THOSE VALUES THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY. PUTIN WOULD NOT PUT UP WITH PEDOS DRESSING UP LIKE WOMEN & READING TO THE VERY YONG & THE MOST INNOCENT OF SOCIETY, OR GOVERNMENT PAID TRANS SURGERY. DO YOU THINK WOULD ALLOW A MONTH OF PRIDE CELEBRATIONS? VETRANS GET A DAY, REMEBERANCE DAY NOV.11. AND WHAT ABOUT THIS "GROUP" WHO PUSHING TO HAVE THE AGE OF CONSENT LOWERED the MINOR ATTRACTED PERSONS, (MAPS)
IF THIS WAR GETS WORSE, IT IS NOT PUTIN'S FAULT. THE WEST, NATO OR MORE PRECISE "THE CULT, THE CABAL, THE DEEP STATE, KLAUS SCHWAB of the WEF/THE UNITED NATIONS, THE LUCIFERIANS, CALL THEM WHATEVER YOU WISH. THEY HAVE BEEN HERE WITH US SINCE THE BEGINNING & THEY SEE US AS USELESS EATERS. THEY WANT TO KILL BILLIONS OF US, LOOK AT THE NUMBER ON THE GEORGIA GUIDES STONES. THERE IS OUR REAL ENEMY, REMEMBER THEY ARE FAKE NEWS & WHO OWNS ALL OF THEM? PUTIN HAS TAKEN OUT OVER 50 BIO LABS & HE FIGHTS THE NAZIS. WAKE UP, REMOVE THE VEIL, OPEN YOUR EYES, STOP CONTRACTING OUT YOUR THINKING & DO YOUR OWN INVESTIGATIONS."I HAVE NO TIME" TURN OFF THE TV, HOOLYWOOD IS FULL OF PREDITORS & IS DYING. THE ROMANS USED BREAD & CIRCUSES, YOU HAVE SPORTS FOR YOUR DISTRACTION - "have to keep up on those goals scored or all the stats in baseball" REALLY, THAT IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR OWN SOUL OR ALL THE CHILDREN THAT ARE TRAFFICKED AROUND THE WORLD, TWISTED OLD MEN BUYING A TOODLER FROM AN "ORPHANAGE" IN SOME OTHER PART OF THE WORLD. DO YOU KNOW WHAT HE IS GOING TO DO TO THAT 3 YYEAR OLD? dO YOU KNOW WHAT HE GOING TO DO AFTER?
I DIDN'T PLAN TO TAKE THINGS THIS FAR, BUT WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME & MORE PEOPLE NEED TO STAND UP & PUT A STOP TO ALL OF IT. GET INVOLVED !!

Paul's photo
Fri 07/14/23 01:13 PM
I prefer to see proper grammar & spelling. If I do not see it can give me a clue to whom I may be dealing with. It could be someone whose 1st language is not English, that is an automatic scammer alert It could be someone who is just too lazy to check their work & if that is the case then how hard will they work in a relationship?
THIS SITE ITSELF, THE PRINT IS TOO SMALL, I WILL SOMETIMES TYPE, ON PURPOSE, IN ALL CAPS FOR EASE OF REVIEW & EASIER TO READ.
HAS THE SITE ANY PLANS TO ADDRESS THIS CONCERN?

MORE TO COME

Paul's photo
Fri 07/14/23 01:05 PM
All their pictures show them wearing sunglasses or even seeing glasses. At least include 1 photo without any glasses at all.

Paul's photo
Thu 06/15/23 12:05 AM
I can honestly say that I have never asked anyone that question. How does the conversation even get to that point? If it is asked just out of the blue & it makes you uncomfortable, then you are justified in ending it right at that point.