Community > Posts By > Paul

Paul's photo
Sat 03/23/24 07:13 AM
You might want to review how Banks secure their loans. In most cases they are over collateralized.
No Bank had any losses on Trump's NY buildings.
This a dangerous slope, if they can go after a political opponent, they go after ALL OF US as well.
Think before making any wishes.

Paul's photo
Thu 03/07/24 06:50 PM
I often wonder about the SECRETS that are Hidden at the SOUTH POLE.
When Admiral Byrd who had been on 3 voyages there, had some outrageous things to say before he was silenced.

Paul's photo
Thu 03/07/24 04:38 PM
THIS VIDEO CHANGED THE WAY I LOOKED AT THE WORLD

https://rumble.com/v1w21xq-hellstorm-the-real-genocide-of-nazi-germany.html

Paul's photo
Fri 03/01/24 06:41 PM
The more important question is how do we get these 2 sides to come together & present a unified front?
They've spent so much on dividing us, it almost seems like an impossible task.
I always hoped our children would be the common denominator.
Are the Left even aware of the number of Children that go missing every year? or what the fate is for some of these children?
Just thinking about the Crimes Against Humanity going on at the Southern Border should have every AMERICAN marching on DC.
It is truly something nightmares are made from.

Paul's photo
Fri 03/01/24 06:26 PM
Maybe you're a Mingle Plus user.

Paul's photo
Fri 03/01/24 06:17 PM
DO YOU CARE ABOUT WHAT OUR FUTURE LOOKS LIKE ?

THE INNSURECTION IN DC WAS A MANUFACTURED EVENT
These tactics are nothing new, they have been used within the USA (FBI) & Abroad (CIA) for years.
The majority of society is unaware of what has happened to them because they cut down on their reading & relied more on TV. With a SYSTEM designed that has you working a minimum 40 hours a week, minimum, leaves very little time to spend on the other important things in life, including Parental Responsibilities.
First: PUT JAN 6 in proper perspective.
A number of videos (with commentary) explain what you are actually seeing. The MSM have given their version, but the TRUTH is long overdue.

https://rumble.com/c/WoozNews

This is the homepage for WOOZ NEWS. On it you will find a number of videos dedicated to J6.
They have tried to present this in a more lighthearted perspective.
A good start would be
EVERYTHING WRONG WITH JAN 6th IN 889 ANGLES
https://rumble.com/v3e9tul-everything-wrong-with-the-capitol-riots-in-889-angles-act-2.html

If you have any difficulty with the Links, please let me know so that I may fix them.

Paul's photo
Fri 03/01/24 05:25 PM
The individual you're so quick to criticize is probably not born as an English speaker.
If WE are to even have a chance at redemption, WE must learn to be tolerant of others.
However, if your mind is made up I can only wish you good luck.

Paul's photo
Fri 03/01/24 05:14 PM
You sign on to your account & check for any activity. That's strange, not 1 person has interacted with your profile at all. That has never happened before. This goes on for days with no change.
I decided to get proactive.
Under the heading: BOOST POPULARITY
When attempting to engage this feature, the system showed I had 1 Boost left,
I clicked to engage that final boost & this was the response I received:
"We Are Reviewing Your Photo, Please Give Us Some Time"
That was over a week ago.
Yesterday I attempted it again, but encounter the same results, so I abandoned that idea. Instead, because I had earned some Gold Coins from a while back I decided to put them to use.
In exchange for 150 coins;
Jump On Top
Be The Top Profile In Your Area For 30 Minutes And Get More Matches!
It changed absolutely nothing. On any other Platform this type of treatment would be referred to Shadow Banning.

Have any of You experienced this sort of treatment?
Please share with the rest of the community.

Paul's photo
Thu 02/29/24 08:55 AM
With all the rhetoric about going to War, I think that's being used as a primer to get us ready for the inevitable.

Paul's photo
Thu 02/29/24 08:52 AM
It's hard to pick a winner between the two.

Paul's photo
Tue 01/30/24 05:56 PM
TROUBLE FOR CANADA COULD BE AROUND THE CORNER

I am in Canada & have been watching the US Mex border closely since it was thrown wide open since Biden took office.
There have been over 6.3 MILLION cross in to the US.
Should Trump take office in this years election,I believe we will see a Run For The Border CAN / US.
So what has been a US border problem now becomes one for Canada, re: Roxham Road.
Anyone that thinks Biden is running the US needs to look closer. The man gets confused finding his way off stage. Personally I see this entire charade as Elder Abuse. That his wife & family would allow such a thing like this to happen is the lowest point in history on the office of President. To add more insults is Bidens behavior.
People were upset over Trumps mean tweets but Biden has done one better, everytime there is a photo op Biden goes on the hunt looking for a child, & he does not care about the cameras. Watch as He touches them inappropriately & SNIFFS them. His dialogue with children is also disgusting. Be outraged over That, not mean tweets.
The Bidens are a Crime Family, Hunter's laptops prove this fact & also Joe himself admitted to quid pro quo with the Ukrainians while attending a meeting at the CFR.
The US Judicial System has been compromised as is the FBI & the CIA.
It is this way for all of the countries in the WEST.
Absolutely disgusting. And to make even more egregious is that the Republicans have gone along with this entire Hollywood Production. Just like Biden's inauguration, which was not the ceremony for swearing in a President, but something else.
He did not arrive by Airforce One but took a charter flight to DC the day of,
&
He did not receive a 21 Gun Salute
Who said that they would like another term in office as long as they could stay behind the scenes?
I've got all the receipts, so if you decide you to come at me, bring your receipts

Paul's photo
Tue 01/30/24 04:41 PM

LOL. You seem to think you know what everybody thinks. It's clear that Biden wants to get the mess at the border fixed and Republicans are killing all such efforts in hopes to hurt Biden and make way for Trump. Senator Hawley even admitted it.

Sorry, do you mean to say Biden is trying to resolve the Border Crisis, like he is taking some actions to stop all the illegal migrants from crossing in to the US?

Paul's photo
Tue 01/30/24 04:25 PM
I'd be interested to know if you felt that way before or after his term as President?

Paul's photo
Sat 12/30/23 07:56 PM
It get complicated when talking about the Jews. I think they designed it that way. Different factions want different things.

Paul's photo
Sat 12/30/23 07:54 PM
Still getting your News from the MSM. Most have moved on, we can spot you a guys a mile away because your so far behind the current narrative.

Paul's photo
Sat 12/30/23 07:50 PM
Watch it there, Canada is going to be great again.
We once had the 3rd largest navy in the world, so be careful.

Paul's photo
Sat 12/30/23 07:47 PM
You obviously know what's going on. Where do you get your news from?

Paul's photo
Wed 12/27/23 09:40 AM
If you were to guess which of the 50 U.S. states is the most corrupt, which would it be ??
My initial thought was Colorado because of the Denver Airport & all the seemingly out of place "ART". I am glad I do not live there, but if I did, I would never fly out of or in to that airport. I would use the next closest city & drive the balance.
Have a look :
https://www.ranker.com/list/denver-airport-hidden-symbols/jacob-shelton
Oh & the answer for the most corrupt is New Hampshire
Who's State Moto is : "LIVE FREE OR DIE"

Paul's photo
Tue 12/26/23 03:39 AM
This is a thread that primarily designed for serious thought with the hope of & breaking some universally accepted Truths, which when researched turned out to be at best - half truths & at their worst - LIES.

We now know that We have been mislead / lied to for our entire lives about almost everything.
Propaganda has always been used against our "enemies" but things have changed. Changes to the Smith-Mundt Modernization Act of 2012 now allows your Government to use Propaganda against American Citizens.

Most people are aware that when it comes to WAR going back to Napoleon are for the BENEFIT OF BANKERS. In hand with that goes the recording of history or in other words "the winners write our history"

It is time to stop just accepting whatever we see or hear from the Media because there is huge problem with holding that view. We no longer have a varied & diverse Media. As with most Industries today what appears to be a wide choice of products to choose from, really boils down to a handful of MultiNational Corporations owning it all.
Review This Link:
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=MultiNational+Corporations+owning+it+all.&iax=images&ia=images

I would also like you have a look at this Documentary titled HELLSTORM when your schedule always. I should warn you it is extremely graphic.
It is a view of the Second World War from a perspective you were not taught in school. I believe this is an important movie & more people should be made aware of it. I hope that you find some important value in this & that you might share it with friends. And should you feel so inclined to come back to this thread & leave your comments; good or bad. Thank you.

https://rumble.com/v1w21xq-hellstorm-the-real-genocide-of-nazi-germany.html

Paul's photo
Fri 12/22/23 03:42 PM
PUTIN went into Ukraine for a number of reasons.
- many Russian speaking Ukrainians were being slaughtered by the Azov Battalion
- there were over 30 P4 laboratories & unknown number of clandestine.
- Ukraine was the most corrupt country in Europe & a haven for human trafficking, drugs, $ landering, etc.
-many of these operations were being conducted in deep underground bases which were connected to a vast network of tunnels used for the transportation.
- horrific experimentation on humans not allowed to be conducted topside, from before birth to geriatrics
- should have stayed out of it completely, by continually feeding Ukraine $ caused more people to die.
Ukraine was a DEEP STATE stronghold.
There has WAR somewhere in the world my entire life & whether you are aware of it or not, we have all been slaves to the SYSTEM. We have only had the illusion of Freedom - COVID 19 & there is more to come that will be much worse. They have already told us. Check the plans the WEF has for us all & then watch the movie on NETFLICKS that Michael & Barak Obama produced.

Previous 1 3