Community > Posts By > netrok

no photo
Thu 07/31/08 06:59 AM
men + speedo = wrong

Seriously, I need some breathing room, I don't know how or why anyone would do that to their junk.

no photo
Thu 07/31/08 06:26 AM
Only time I ever had that happen to me I told her, it was so overpowering I'm not even really certain whether or not I stopped to find out if the feeling was mutual. The whole thing didn't work out, but it wasn't because of that. Everything is situationally based, you've got to make the calls as you go, but I'm not sure I could ever not tell someone if I truly was in love.

no photo
Tue 07/29/08 04:46 PM
I've found that getting over someone is easiest when you sever all ties with them, harsh but effective. Otherwise working on shutting your emotions off might help, but that's definitely the difficult route to go.

no photo
Tue 07/29/08 04:42 PM
Some people hate, not everyone though, it's best to find friends that never pass up an opportunity to help someone move and never forget to always offer up pizza and beer.

Every time I help someone move we end up having a good time of it, there's camaraderie in something like that, everyone there pitched in and there's nothing like physical exertion shared by a group to bring people together.