OnceaRunnerAlways's photo
Fri 08/08/08 05:25 PM
i've heard someone say before you can only hate someone if you've loved them before. i think it's totally different for everybody--- there are so many different 'flavors' of love, and meanings.

i side with the person who began the thread. i believe that if you are capable of love, if you love strongly or have in the past, then a part of that compassion will always be in your mind. and to hate or wish harm on someone contradicts entirely any sentiment of love.

Wed 08/06/08 06:57 PM
my whole point of signing up was to double the amount of rejection. now i can be rejected in real life and online!! wahoo!! but seriously, just to meet people. make friends. drinks joke with and laugh with people that also are open to meeting people. like so many have said, if it becomes anything more than that, it'll be unexpected. you meet people here but everybody's skeptical and rightly so... it's the internet.

Mon 07/28/08 05:16 PM
giggling does encourage peace. i can't remember the last time i saw people giggling .... and then a bar fight :)

Sun 07/27/08 12:00 PM
texting allows people to not have to worry about normal subtleties to conversation. it is pretty useful in that sense, and it also forces you to be concise.