Community > Posts By > NotMissTaken

NotMissTaken's photo
Tue 04/23/13 01:17 PM

i think the closer to laundry day, the better...

Or cleaning day right? laugh

that's so mean! hahaha
remind the girl to carry her gloves and mask. laugh

NotMissTaken's photo
Tue 04/23/13 12:09 PM
We girls are more on the emotional side..
I like it if a guy opens up even a little, but not making up stories (because, believe it or not, we girls know if a guy is being untrue.) And if he's funny and no non-sense.

NotMissTaken's photo
Tue 04/23/13 11:38 AM
it didn't work for me though.. :wink:

NotMissTaken's photo
Mon 04/22/13 04:16 AM
So, when I was in highschool, I really did believe that the best age to start dating is 21 years old. I thought girls would have been matured by this age. But it didn't seem true..

NotMissTaken's photo
Mon 04/22/13 03:52 AM

Fishing, catching a Goat and a Big Fish on the same line. Then going to a Mall to get the.Goat checked out by a Vet. The first Vet sent me to another Vet in the Mall. Then i woke up laughing. ?????????

Quite a dream right there! laugh

NotMissTaken's photo
Sun 04/21/13 03:55 PM
Go clean up your kitchen, your closet or your shoe rack. It's very helpful. hahaha

NotMissTaken's photo
Sun 04/21/13 03:50 PM

I dated European white girl, Indian,Spanish but not Chinese,Korean,Philippines Thailand,etc. Y these Asaian don't date blacks like me.

The Asian girls, Do like the white men lol

I'm an Asian but I'd totally date a black guy, as long as he's great. (by my opinion anyway)

NotMissTaken's photo
Sun 04/21/13 03:26 PM

For you ladies, this is easy:

If he's hanging around, even though you give him no reason to, he's into you. If he listens to your problems, but doesn't know a thing about fashion, he's into you. If he picks up the check, and you're not sleeping with him, he's into you.

:thumbsup:

For us men, well it's a little more complicated, but I think I've finally figured it out after all my years:

She's not into you, but she thinks your friend is kind of hot. slaphead

Hahaha. It's kind of true. us women usually keep looking when we aren't sure our guy friend is also into us.

Guys, girls are very complicated, so read between the lines, we usually say things that meant the opposite like "go away" when it actually meant "just insist to stay, and I'll keep you." I should know.

NotMissTaken's photo
Sun 04/21/13 03:08 PM

stupid question, but if you did not get along with this *** why did you marry him in the first place ?

Um, excuse me, I don't think the question was stupid at all. No question is stupid you know.

NotMissTaken's photo
Sun 04/21/13 03:06 PM
Edited by NotMissTaken on Sun 04/21/13 03:10 PM

NotMissTaken's photo
Sun 04/21/13 02:56 PM
I don't think a perfect man or woman exist. Just the one perfect for you..