Community > Posts By > Kat40s

Kat40s's photo
Tue 08/05/08 04:16 PM
HAHA! No recipe the jerk! Probobly opened a jar of Ragu in a special unique way that somehow made it the BEST SAUCE EVER

Kat40s's photo
Mon 08/04/08 08:02 PM
Just wanted to say thanks to all for your support and letting me vent...... One day I will find the right person. I get frustrated, but I still have hope......

Kat40s's photo
Sat 08/02/08 05:31 PM
seriously I know what an ass he is..... it's more the fact that there are so many more asses out there than good guys

Kat40s's photo
Sat 08/02/08 05:25 PM
I believe there are good guys out there or else I would not keep trying. But I am no spring chicken and an running out of time

Kat40s's photo
Sat 08/02/08 05:22 PM
you know somewhere I know that. I guess it pisses me off I still get pulled in by the BS... I so want something awesome...I am always myself, and don't back dowm from that. I know I called him out. I just wishe people could be more real and not try and fake me out

Kat40s's photo
Sat 08/02/08 05:13 PM
I just wish everyone could be upfront and honest. No games. I have been single 6 years now. I am tired of weeding - they just keep growing back

Kat40s's photo
Sat 08/02/08 05:10 PM
GIIRRL I have been online for way too long. I really am a good person. I just don't get where some of these fools are coming from. I would love to find someone to be with but if this is what is out there - I would rather be alone

Kat40s's photo
Sat 08/02/08 05:04 PM
I know he is nuts - whats frustrating is this is the norm when it comes to meeting someone, and not the exception. That sucks

Kat40s's photo
Sat 08/02/08 05:00 PM
Edited by Kat40s on Sat 08/02/08 05:02 PM
So here's the deal. I have talked to met a couple ok guys. I get a message from someone I think is so compatible. Now I love to cook - it's a passion. I get a message from him saying we have a lot in common. His profile says he loves to cook and is damn good at it. Now keep in mind HE contacted me. we get to IM and I start talking about cooking. He starts asking me what I look like, even though my pics and stats are already on my profile. He starts bragging about a spaghetti sauce, and I ask him how he makes it. Well dude freaks saying he wants to get to know me. I say cooking is my passion and a common ground so what better way to do that? long story short he says he needs to change his profile and take the cooking thing out. Says I only want to know about how he cooks... but all I was trying to do was find a common ground for conversation. He called me several disgusting things and said I was a psycho. I know I am not. My feelings are so hurt. I was just trying to be nice. Why do people have to be so stupid and hurtful? I just want someone decent I can talk to. Why does it need to be so complicated?

Kat40s's photo
Tue 07/22/08 04:38 PM
wow thanks everyone! this looks like a fun place to be!

Kat40s's photo
Tue 07/22/08 04:10 PM
Nothing wrong with a LITTLE bad :wink:

Kat40s's photo
Tue 07/22/08 04:07 PM
I just found this site and figured what the heck I'd give it a shot...... hoping to meet some great people! I'm here in Lafayette, waiting to hear from one of the good guys......