Community > Posts By > xtreme305

no photo
Sat 04/20/13 12:24 PM

Before i say anything,what kind/type/form of sex are we talking about???

Sex with Sylvester the cat!

no photo
Sat 04/20/13 12:14 PM
Listen boy, I know you think you know everything. But listen up! Here is a sports almanac of every sports game ever played. From my current age all the way back to your age now! I want you to hide it from everyone you'll ever meet and bet every single dime. On the teams, and scores in this book. That way you'll be a multi zillionaire, When you reach my age. Then I want you to buy your own chain of islands. Declare it as your own country, Then well fill it only with people we want. Then run it however we want, Its good to be the king!

no photo
Fri 04/19/13 07:07 PM
Just make sure you keep the receipt!

no photo
Fri 04/19/13 07:05 PM

I'll say it. There are two times when a woman's emotions could kill a man.

(1). That "time of the month".
(2). Pregnancy

Yeah, but some women act as if that "time of month" lasts all month long.

Dude.....to avoid that all you need to do is figure out if she wants shoes or purses. :tongue: laugh

shopping cures all ills! :)flowerforyou

You nailed it right there. If you want a peaceful weekend buy the lady a pair of shoes lol

no photo
Fri 04/19/13 06:45 PM
A woman after my own heart.

no photo
Fri 04/19/13 06:45 PM
Edited by xtreme305 on Fri 04/19/13 06:46 PM

no photo
Fri 04/19/13 05:32 PM

Vulcan Mind Meld Control.

The Tea Party Recruited a Vulcan to do a Mind Meld on two young Muslim Immigrants to cause the Bombing.

Or Maybe they used Borg Nano-Probes to turn them into Drones to do the Evil Deed.

Im a little confused, Your avatar says "Don't tread on my gun rights" Yet you're blaming the tea party? Same group of conservatives that are for your gun rights?

She's not blaming the TEA party. Is sarcasm because the MSM was quick to say that the suspects were members of the right wing TEA party.

Ah that's what I missed. makes sense now.

That's Okay; sometimes I'm a bit slow myself with sarcasm.

Actually I took a break from watching the news for a bit. So much bad news lately.

no photo
Fri 04/19/13 05:10 PM

The Tea Party Recruited a Vulcan to do a Mind Meld on two young Muslim Immigrants to cause the Bombing.

Or Maybe they used Borg Nano-Probes to turn them into Drones to do the Evil Deed.

Im a little confused, Your avatar says "Don't tread on my gun rights" Yet you're blaming the tea party? Same group of conservatives that are for your gun rights?

She's not blaming the TEA party. Is sarcasm because the MSM was quick to say that the suspects were members of the right wing TEA party.

Ah that's what I missed. makes sense now.

no photo
Fri 04/19/13 04:54 PM
Alright you bunch of wusses, I'll stir the pot. Why is it everytime a woman watches a soap opera, I come home to her to find an a soap opera of my own?

no photo
Fri 04/19/13 04:46 PM
Oh come on now, I'm here to watch this too. But somebody needs to stir the pile of chit. Make this interesting.

no photo
Fri 04/19/13 04:24 PM

Makes as much sense to me as some of the other crap I've heard.

Even if you wanted to try to blame the tea party, In this ridiculous way. What would the tea party have to gain from this? Two dudes bomb a place in boston. They get caught Obama makes a speech and the usual group of followers think he's a hero.

no photo
Fri 04/19/13 04:15 PM
So either theres something I don't know, or something is out of place

no photo
Fri 04/19/13 04:13 PM

Perhaps you should read the book Tea-O-Conned, by Jake Shannon

If im correct here the tea party stands for, "Taxed enough already" a group of pro gun conservatives that got tired of Obama's overtaxing

no photo
Fri 04/19/13 04:03 PM

no photo
Fri 04/19/13 03:22 PM
I couldn't say it better myself.smokin

no photo
Fri 04/19/13 02:48 PM

Hell I don't even know why we need cops, Train competent citizens on how to use firearms for self protection. Build small neighborhood watch communities with camera setups for catching burglars in the act. Then let traffic cameras take care of traffic offenders. With a system like that, we can narrow it down to maybe one sheriff and 2 deputies per town. That's a whole lot less angry, divorced, overweight, high school bullied vendetta seeking cops. slandering and mistreating honest patrons.

isn't that what cops are now?

i personally wouldn't want laws enforced by video, there's too much room for error, and can be easily manipulated...

Actually Moe the cameras are a great idea. Say you get caught on camera taking a red light and you get a ticket in the mail. Take it to court a camera does not qualify as a live witness. According to the constitution, You have a right to face your accusers. Cameras cant talk. Case thrown out.

say your walking/driving down the steet, and a house was just robbed. if your the only one on camera, what do you think would happen next? and who is to stop someone from putting someones picture in the video? CGI effects have come a long way now...
and the case being thrown out is done with, they have been using red light cameras now for a while, and they are very rarely right...
they used to have them in Houston, but the people voted it out, so now they are gone...

Oh I hear you in regards to CGI, However doctored videos can be debunked with forensic software. Which beats a lying cop any day of the week. If you've ever been to court on a charge you did not commit. When it boils down to your word against the cop, You will lose everytime. You'd have better chances beating a camera. Or installing one in your vehicle. To beat the one the city installed.

no photo
Fri 04/19/13 02:08 PM
Not to mention unless there is a live shot of you driving the vehicle as opposed to a picture of just the rear of your vehicle and your tag. Who is to say you were driving the vehicle at the time?

no photo
Fri 04/19/13 02:00 PM

Hell I don't even know why we need cops, Train competent citizens on how to use firearms for self protection. Build small neighborhood watch communities with camera setups for catching burglars in the act. Then let traffic cameras take care of traffic offenders. With a system like that, we can narrow it down to maybe one sheriff and 2 deputies per town. That's a whole lot less angry, divorced, overweight, high school bullied vendetta seeking cops. slandering and mistreating honest patrons.

isn't that what cops are now?

i personally wouldn't want laws enforced by video, there's too much room for error, and can be easily manipulated...

Actually Moe the cameras are a great idea. Say you get caught on camera taking a red light and you get a ticket in the mail. Take it to court a camera does not qualify as a live witness. According to the constitution, You have a right to face your accusers. Cameras cant talk. Case thrown out.

no photo
Fri 04/19/13 01:49 PM

no photo
Fri 04/19/13 01:30 PM
Probably the same way the administration reacted to Ben Ghazi, They'd do nothing.