Sun 08/01/21 01:02 PM
Lol. Cause your a lazy type

Spoken like a true feminist that makes judgments without knowledge

no photo
Sun 08/01/21 12:56 PM
🤭

no photo
Tue 07/20/21 08:01 PM
Seeing if there are any women in my area that want to meet in REALity.

no photo
Mon 07/19/21 11:22 AM
new in town

5 months later, are you still around?

no photo
Mon 07/19/21 11:19 AM
I'm looking for passionate chemistry. hopefully the addictive kind. I'm not 100% opposed to o.n.s., but it'd be great to find someone that really loves getting frisky often.

no photo
Mon 07/19/21 11:06 AM
updated

no photo
Thu 07/15/21 04:18 AM
Whiniest profile I've seen in quite awhile.

Are you whining about it? 🤣

no photo
Thu 07/15/21 04:16 AM
Well, I'll consider making some changes. This site limits the characters in the about me section and I'm not here to message a whole lot and never meet. this is a dating/hookup app. Yes, I'm here to hookup with someone. Anyone here looking for "marriage" needs to have their heads examined...lol

no photo
Wed 07/14/21 12:37 PM
I wonder what men think of women online or on dating sites who seek sex.

At least one man on this site thinks it is a myth that women look only for sex .

I think that is only a partial myth . There is not the same stigma /shaming attached for a woman to claim she is only looking for sex . Are men subject to the same stigma??

Is it acceptable for a woman to seek only sex ??? :ghost: :japanese_goblin: :wave:

It all goes back to the design of men and women. the woman was made for the man and the man, all throughout history and every culture (until the Roman Conquests) men took multiple wives, as is acceptable and women are bound unto their husband as long as he's alive. Modern society is being engineered to accept different roles, yet our very physiological, psychological and social design is in opposition to it.
I'm Looking for a concubine. :joy:

no photo
Wed 07/14/21 12:30 PM
I just glanced at the forum rules. They don't lend to people being honest, since criticism is against the rules. Wtf ever! I want honesty. tell me what you think. good, bad, ugly.... let it flow exactly as your opinion really is! I'm not some sensitive, effeminate Karen (or Daren) snowflake that melts when the temp gets to 32. Be real.