Community > Posts By > mrblue2013

mrblue2013's photo
Wed 04/24/13 10:43 PM
Hey gang...

I'm new to this group and new to looking for some sort of relationship! I am 29 from Leeds in UK. Just over 4 weeks ago I actually told my family I'm gay it seems it was a massive shock and nobody actually knew so i hid it pretty well!!

the thing is even though I'm so happy that my family are now up to date and I have been ''accepted'' I still feel really lonely, Never had a gay relationship.... I'm now wondering will it ever actually happen?

the thing is I don't think guys find me attractive........... maybe because I'm not....

mrblue2013's photo
Wed 04/24/13 10:37 PM
Think I'll always be single................... :(

mrblue2013's photo
Wed 04/24/13 10:32 PM

new at what? may i ask? xx

yeah sure you can, I'm new to the gay scene, I've never been with a guy... to be honest talking about it is new to me. its kept secret for so long i still feel like it's all a cover up... but first time for everything

mrblue2013's photo
Wed 04/24/13 03:27 PM
Hello Everyone,
My name is mark I'm 29 live in Leeds, I am new many things.. Just come out & I'm 29... Late starter but finally I did it!!! it took a while. I can't say I feel a great deal happier a bit lighter but still not right....

Hoping to find something in my life to fill in the gaps......
thanks Mark

mrblue2013's photo
Fri 04/12/13 11:04 PM
Hi everyone... I am looking for a guy to have a bit of fun, meet up and laugh.. Name is mark live in Leeds, west yorkshire... let me no if anyone is wanting to meet, cheers

mrblue2013's photo
Fri 04/12/13 11:01 PM
Hello guys I'm new to the group, My name is Mark and I live in Leeds West yorkshire. looking for a good time meets and fun... hope this site is as good as it looks.. cheers