Community > Posts By > GPT

no photo
Mon 11/08/21 11:55 PM
Wow this is sooo true. You will find your self smiling for no reason even just by looking on his name in your phone. Your heart will find that person for you.

no photo
Sat 11/06/21 11:24 AM
laugh

no photo
Sat 11/06/21 10:30 AM
Honestly, the best lesson that I learned in this site is "love yourself first" . its easy to say but you can never appreciate it until you really experience how to love, give everything for that person and put aside your own needs just to make sure that you "fit" to his ideal person. After I cried for days and weeks, there are times that i cannot feel my own self anymore. Like the pain is very strong that your body numb and becomes very tired. That time I realized that "I don't deserve to be like this". Then I promised myself that from then on I will treat myself better and I will love myself than anyone else. It doesn't mean that I will become selfish. It means that I will be careful next time on who I will allow to enter in my life because that person will have the power to hurt me :)

no photo
Sat 11/06/21 01:10 AM
Of course you are!
Welcome and good luck:thumbsup:

no photo
Tue 10/12/21 08:42 AM
This is exactly true.Both of you are attracted to each other because both are amazed on each others opinion about love and life. You both think that you find yourself on someone else and you adore that person because you believe that you have find your match. You thought that you finally meet your IDEAL person.
I onced been into a relationship wherein I believed that I have to be what I should be to save US. I let the other person tell me what I can and can't do. I let him completely change me to fit into an IDEAL person that he wants me to be.
Then I realized that I am not happy anymore. "this is not me". "this is not the relationship that I would want in my life"
I let him go to find myself again. yes, I love that person but I want to love someone for who I am and not what i can be.
What I learned? Love yourself before you love others. If you know yourself, you know who and what you want in life. Ideal person should come AFTER you meet the person.

no photo
Tue 10/12/21 05:27 AM
:smile: :smile: funny

no photo
Mon 10/11/21 08:14 AM
Hi! I'm from Philippines :)

no photo
Mon 09/27/21 08:44 AM
hahahalaugh

no photo
Fri 09/24/21 12:30 AM
Zipping