Community > Posts By > psychotic

no photo
Sat 06/06/09 11:31 AM
Johnboy???? Never heard of him........bigsmile

no photo
Sat 06/06/09 11:29 AM

I like younger men they keep up better
Oh wait I just like men

Im older.... Can i still call you mami????

no photo
Sat 06/06/09 11:28 AM

Are there any women there who like younger men? Cos am looking for one!!!!

what Your looking for a younger man????what :laughing:

no photo
Sat 06/06/09 11:27 AM
I like french fries....

no photo
Sat 06/06/09 11:26 AM
rofl waving Welcome to the site!!!!!!!:wink: laugh

no photo
Fri 06/05/09 09:17 PM
Edited by psychotic on Fri 06/05/09 09:17 PM
Get rid of her, before things get complicated.... Trust me....

no photo
Fri 06/05/09 08:51 PM
pitchfork drinker

no photo
Fri 06/05/09 08:44 PM
Hello Kitty pj's

no photo
Fri 06/05/09 08:40 PM
I say you give me his name... We find out where he lives(probably in his moms basement) and we go find him...... He is a waste of skin.... He is nothing, miserable... he will reap the seed he has sown....

no photo
Thu 06/04/09 08:28 PM

i'm in love

With me....pitchfork

no photo
Tue 05/26/09 07:56 PM
Distance makes the heart grow fonder.....

no photo
Fri 05/22/09 09:01 PM
Ba Donk!!!!

no photo
Fri 05/22/09 08:43 PM
Hip pillows rule!!!!

no photo
Fri 05/22/09 08:41 PM
Welcome....pitchfork

no photo
Fri 05/22/09 12:23 PM

Cause I dont like clothing..... tongue2
Keep your nudeness in Delaware scared

flowerforyou pitchfork

no photo
Fri 05/22/09 12:04 PM
Cause I dont like clothing..... tongue2

no photo
Fri 05/22/09 11:59 AM

So I have a co-worker that used to be a friend, until I overhauled my friends and he eliminated himself from the list (long story, but it has to do with his current girlfriend). Now, at work he complains about the way I do my job (which has remained the same since I started, pretty much), my manager doesn't bring these complaints to my attention unless I complain about his less than desired work performance.

Either way it still weighs heavily on my work performance, I don't have the motivation to do my job anymore, well, simply because either way this guy is going to complain if he is feeling bad towards me...which is often enough that I get to hear him piss and moan about what I do at work on an almost daily basis. I have brought it up to my manager to no avail, now I'm thinking of taking it up the ladder (we have a list of people we can talk to in order to rectify an issue at work)...however this will shine badly on my boss, and I really like her as she does an excellent job for the hand she deals with daily.

I should write books, I think they would be more meaningful than a two paragraph ***** about work.smokin

Hmmmm.... I guess we need the details of your ex-friends girlfriend dont we..... What did she do or "not" do to you???? Just askin????
slaphead

no photo
Thu 05/21/09 08:17 PM

You know it's a real shame that I get dismissed instantly by women at first glance because I'm in a wheelchair. I wasn't born like this and I'll be damned if I'm going to die like this. I was injured in a car accident from about the waist down in a car accident 3years ago. There is so much more to me than a wheelchair, but only the women who take the time to get to know me are going to find that out. Even then though; I have this really good female friend who I relate to on every level, but I know the only reason we aren't a couple is because I'm in a wheelchair. I've always been told I'm a cute guy; tall and well built, nice smile and eyes. I really hope that there are openminded women out there who are willing to look past this. I've probably got more money than most people will see in a lifetime (thanks to a lawsuit stemming from the accident) and if I have to spend all of it to walk again then that is what I have to do. I'm frustrated with always being passed over because of this damn wheelchair. I understand people's feelings about it because I walked for almost 27 years, but now I realize it isn't right. This isn't a weakness, its a sign of strength. It's so much harder to live with a disability than it is to live without one. Trust me, I've lived on both sides of that coin

Keep your head up dude... If the ladies are that shallow, you dont want them anyway.... The right gal will come....

no photo
Thu 05/21/09 08:15 PM
Patience my dear......

no photo
Sat 05/16/09 09:26 PM
Maybe... heh heh....