no photo
Wed 07/23/08 12:08 PM
Why are you unhappy? Is she not actively participating in the relationship? What attracted you to her in the beginning? Talk to her and try to find that again. If it is 100% over for sure, you can't base your decision to leave on Her actions...

no photo
Sat 07/19/08 06:08 PM
thanks a bunch, guys. appreciate you all.

no photo
Sat 07/19/08 06:04 PM
Thank you. I appreciate the thought out answer, rather than a judgemental response.

no photo
Wed 07/16/08 07:20 PM
understand, thanks

no photo
Wed 07/16/08 07:19 PM
Thanks for the advice. Thats not my intention at all. I have prayed for these feelings to go away and they just have gotten worse. I can't avoid this person because of a particular situation, he is around quite a bit, and not because I invite him... its more complicated than can be addressed in just a few sentences.. sorry if it came across harsh, because I just wanted to be blatantly honest to get honest advice.... thanks again.

no photo
Wed 07/16/08 07:04 PM
Hey, This was the first sight I found with relationship advice, so that's why I logged on. I'm definitely not interested in finding new people. I just don't know how to deal with the attraction I have for the One other person. I do love my husband. I know that sounds strange, but we are both christians and I guess I'm having a hard time with why I am even so attracted to this other person to begin with. I definitely did not intend for that to happen... Thanks guys for any advice.

no photo
Wed 07/16/08 06:53 PM
Someone, please help...
I am married to a great guy. He is my best friend, but I am not sexually attracted to him. We have been married for 9 years and we have a son who is 4. I love him and don't want to end our marriage.
We have a mutual friend, however, that I have somehow become attracted to. I think about him all the time. I don't know how he feels, but I have this unbelievable urge to let him know I am attracted to him. I don't know if this is the right thing to do. I need a guy to let me know how to handle this and if they would want to know if it were them... I'm not sure whether I would ever act on these feelings... Its hard to tell, since I have no idea how this 3rd person feels. Please help with some opinions from men please. Thanks! I am not a horrible person, so please don't think that I am. I have never experienced anything like this and don't know which way to go.