Community > Posts By > HackNSlash

HackNSlash's photo
Mon 08/04/08 04:00 PM

Uh.."Hack n Slash" might not be a good handle to use on a dating site though scared haha

I can agree on that one lol.

Another note, I noticed all your interests in your interest section are indoors. You might want to add some outdoor ones too. The ladies are not gonna wanna be couped up all day in the house.

Thanks for pointing that out Chazster, I didn't even notice I did that. I just put in a few interests that popped in my head, and I guess since I was sitting at my computer at the time, indoor got priority.

Also, for the name, it's been my handle for 15 years now, so even if it sounds off, it's what I go by. It's for many reasons, one being a set of characters I liked from a cartoon when I was younger. Don't worry everyone, I don't hurt people...usually. devil

HackNSlash's photo
Sun 08/03/08 09:49 PM

flowerforyou you are very pretty missflowerforyou

spock
f.y.i its a compliment:tongue:

I know it's a compliment...except...I'm not a miss laugh

Also, thank you all for the comments. It's highly appreciated!

HackNSlash's photo
Sun 08/03/08 12:06 AM

flowerforyou you are very pretty missflowerforyou

spock

HackNSlash's photo
Sat 08/02/08 12:45 PM
Hey everyone, I'm fairly new to the site, and I thought I'd ask people's opinions. I'm not entirely sure what I'm looking for on the site. Probably more looking for friends and seeing what happens.

So basically, how's my profile look? I don't really know what people would want to know about me, so if anyone has any suggestions, feel free to post them here or message me.

Thanks in advance!

HackNSlash's photo
Mon 07/28/08 07:02 PM
There's a gentleman who is the supervisor of a plant where they build Tickle Me Elmo dolls. Let's call him Bill. One day, Bill has a woman as a new employee who manages to cause the entire assembly to slow down to a crawl. Elmo dolls are everywhere. Bill goes to his boss, the head of the plant, and complains. Bill's boss decides to be lenient and give the woman a second chance. He suggests that is there is a problem tomorrow, they can address it then.

The next day, the same thing happens. This woman manages to back up the entire assembly line, grinding production to a halt. Bill and his boss go down to the factory floor to investigate. They find this woman on top of a huge stack of Elmo dolls. She has a long strip of red cloth in one hand, a bag of marbles in the other, and a needle in her mouth. She carefully takes two marbles from the bag, wraps them in red cloth, and starts sewing them between one of the dolls legs.

Bill laughs and shakes his head as he explains to the woman that she was asked to ensure that every doll gets "two test TICKLES".

HackNSlash's photo
Fri 07/25/08 09:34 PM
Thanks everyone for the warm reception. I look forward to seeing what this site has to offer. :)

PS. How is everyone making the interesting smileys?

HackNSlash's photo
Thu 07/24/08 09:04 PM
Heyo everyone. I signed up for this site a week ago, but had a very busy week, so now I come here to say hello. (Better late than never, yea?) This is the first time I've signed up for any sort of social site, so this is all new to me.

Anyways, feel free to look at my measly profile, or just chat. I still need to look around the site more and see what's what.

Also, my picture I added is a few years old, but I don't have my picture taken much, so I suppose it will have to do :P

One last thing, I re-wrote this post three times trying to make it sound better...haha, I think I worry too much, huh?

See everyone around!