Community > Posts By > jfjfw

jfjfw's photo
Mon 07/21/08 11:44 PM
I believe you are. But there are no pickles here.
i really hope a banana will do, too:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

jfjfw's photo
Mon 07/21/08 10:29 PM

GOTTA LOVE LITTLE BOYS
Two young boys walked into a pharmacy one day, picked out a box of tampons and proceededto the checkout counter.
The man at the counter asked the older boy, 'Son, how old are you?' Eight,' the boy replied.
The man continued, 'Do you know what these are used for?'
The boy replied, 'Not exactly, but they aren't for me. They're for him. He's my brother. He's four.
We saw on TV that if you use these you would be able to swim and ride a bike.
Right now, he can't do either one.'
Thank You for thisrofl rofl rofl rofl

jfjfw's photo
Mon 07/21/08 09:30 PM
You said I was a cute little miss ETrain, so can I have a ride, can I please, please.I'll chip in some:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

jfjfw's photo
Mon 07/21/08 02:24 PM

Hi guys....ok client gave me a hug headache.....needs a massage....
I got befriended by Feralcatlady who suggested I check it all out. Greetings!:wink: ohwell flowerforyou flowers Do y'all just talk about anything. Is there a secret handshake or a decoder ring?

jfjfw's photo
Mon 07/21/08 09:36 AM

that it was. ty
Whoa! This is a different kind of place. Interesting. Lots of strongly held beliefs by some...surprised surprised whoa

jfjfw's photo
Mon 07/21/08 09:20 AM
hi everyone. Feralcatlady said to stop by and get introducedflowers :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

jfjfw's photo
Mon 07/21/08 06:52 AM
Right On for the Happy Place. Thanks. Take the bananas while they're passing that's what my grandmother always said.:banana::banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

jfjfw's photo
Mon 07/21/08 06:42 AM
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl RIGHT NOWroflrofl rofl rofl

jfjfw's photo
Mon 07/21/08 06:38 AM
flowers flowerforyou rofl waving

jfjfw's photo
Mon 07/21/08 06:22 AM
Thanks, top of the mornin' to y'all.shocked scared surprised :thumbsup:

jfjfw's photo
Sun 07/20/08 10:17 PM
Its hard to tell when you're awash in all that testosterone(mmmmthat word just rolls off my tongue....what?surprised

jfjfw's photo
Sun 07/20/08 10:13 PM

Come live in my 130 year old house for a week ..Youll see stuff but it isnt aliens or UFOs
Missy what have you seen in your house?whoa

jfjfw's photo
Sun 07/20/08 10:09 PM
scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared THE PROBE doesn't interest me much. Maybe they're no so nice.slaphead

jfjfw's photo
Sun 07/20/08 09:53 PM
not mine how about yours?frustrated

jfjfw's photo
Sun 07/20/08 09:51 PM
What??

jfjfw's photo
Sun 07/20/08 09:49 PM
There've been some interesting things in the media lately.This month in 5280 magazine in Colorado there is an article about this guy who said he was abducted. But what's really interesting to me is there were several witnesses who saw the ufo and videotaped it. Then a friend of mine said she saw these military guys on Larry
King last week who talked about a UFO encounter with the military in 1964. I've witnessed two sightings with other people present(no we weren't high as far as I know). My favorite question? What are the strangest things you have ever seen? How about it?:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

jfjfw's photo
Sun 07/20/08 09:42 PM
Boy do I miss those little critters. I haven't seen them in Denver in almost 50 years:cry:tears oh well:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

jfjfw's photo
Sun 07/20/08 09:02 PM
My wife is giving me hell for my photo, she said it sends the wrong kind of message. BIG OOPS?ohwell thedevil made me do it.....

jfjfw's photo
Sun 07/20/08 08:21 PM
Ilike it here already! My kind of........friends? very creative,fun, idiosyncratic (I love that word, it just rolls off your tongue doesn't it?)

jfjfw's photo
Sun 07/20/08 05:27 PM
I think I'll have a blast here. Thanks circuitrider