Community > Posts By > kuntrydream

kuntrydream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 03:44 PM

Good Good you go on and rest..those Gators will need it! laugh laugh

What...that's it??? (-;

Yeah...that's it. The last two years scream volumes! laugh

I hope you got those last two years on video...you will need something to look back on (-;

kuntrydream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 03:38 PM

Good Good you go on and rest..those Gators will need it! laugh laugh

What...that's it??? (-;

kuntrydream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 03:37 PM

if i ever see my ex brother-in law ill wack him across the face as hard as i can with my purse.... i may do more! he tried to touch my daughter yrs ago and did his adopted sister and her friend and the charges got dropped! so now when he gets outta prison for doing the other 3 kids he didnt get away with i still think ill wack that sob!!!

That's different, I think that's known as justifiable homicide...

kuntrydream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 03:36 PM
Let me try this again..

Against Auburn, at Gainesville UF leads, 23-8... I rest my case (-;

kuntrydream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 03:34 PM

Depends. I don't think anyone should Initiate force, but I also am not afraid to defend myself or my friends, family and loved ones. So unless you are using force to protect yourself or another, striking someone else is not an acceptable form of response. I would always try to use other means first...until they threw the first punch...then god help them... (-;

I do however, like to beat up on Florida Gators but only on the football field!!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh

Against Auburn, at Gainesville UF leads, 23-8... I rest my case (-;

Well I usually let pretty ladies beat me up all they want to, so you would win there...but as far as those Auburn Tigers go, they are no match for a Gator (-;

And thank you for the compliment.

And then ya know..there was This one the year before too!
<------laugh

How soon they forget....do the words Steve Spurrier ring any bells?? (-;

hmmm yeah vaguely! Lets see that would have been around 93-94 when Nix hit Frankie Sanders in the corner of the endzone with about 30 seconds left to win! I do sooo miss those Visor tosses though. I find myself following SC now just to get to see That! laugh

kuntrydream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 03:30 PM

Depends. I don't think anyone should Initiate force, but I also am not afraid to defend myself or my friends, family and loved ones. So unless you are using force to protect yourself or another, striking someone else is not an acceptable form of response. I would always try to use other means first...until they threw the first punch...then god help them... (-;

I do however, like to beat up on Florida Gators but only on the football field!!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh

Well I usually let pretty ladies beat me up all they want to, so you would win there...but as far as those Auburn Tigers go, they are no match for a Gator (-;

And thank you for the compliment.

And then ya know..there was This one the year before too!
<------laugh

How soon they forget....do the words Steve Spurrier ring any bells?? (-;

kuntrydream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 03:28 PM

Really? hmmmm do the words "IT'S GOOD...TWICE" ring a bell?! laugh laugh laugh

Blasphemy!!! The Gator god may smite thee (-;

kuntrydream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 02:48 PM

kuntrydream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 02:28 PM

kuntrydream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 11:02 AM

"Bush is correct... we live in freedom."

Hmmmm wonder what Country she is from, lol.

I live in America...what country are you from?

Oh...I thought maybe you lived in Utopia or some other fictional place with your view of George Bush being correct....

kuntrydream's photo
Tue 07/15/08 06:23 AM
... HOW TO BE A SUBTLE RACIST IN 2008 BY JUDICIOUSLY DISTORTING THE BIBLE, QUOTING EINSTEIN OUT OF TURN, AND DROPPING 'QUANTUM PHYSICS' IN THE MIDDLE OF AN EMPTY THOUGHT, WHEN EVERYTHING ELSE FAILS!!!'

LMAO! I love someone that has not only a great sense of humor, but a clever one as well, kudos!

kuntrydream's photo
Mon 07/14/08 04:45 PM
"Bush is correct... we live in freedom."

Hmmmm wonder what Country she is from, lol.

kuntrydream's photo
Mon 07/14/08 03:25 PM
I have a friend that would love to get in on this one, lol. He is always yaking about political stuff when he is around...I just don't have the time for political debate. I think they are all liars and thieves, that's my 2 cents, lol.

Hey if anyone here really wants to talk politics, give my friends blog a look, he will debate you until the end of time (-;

http://mikewasdin.blogspot.com

Warning though he bites....

kuntrydream's photo
Mon 07/14/08 01:32 PM
Correct! If anyone wants to ever look up something that looks like it's a lie, scam or just plain crap use Snopes link below:

http://www.snopes.com

kuntrydream's photo
Mon 07/14/08 01:06 PM
This is one of those Urban myths that get sent out in chain letters asking people to forward them....and they are always false of course.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/antichrist.asp

kuntrydream's photo
Sun 07/13/08 07:26 PM
Not much going on since I last checked in...lol

kuntrydream's photo
Sun 07/13/08 05:37 PM
I noticed that, thanks for the welcome!

kuntrydream's photo
Sun 07/13/08 05:36 PM
Thanks for the welcome everyone!

kuntrydream's photo
Sun 07/13/08 05:28 PM
I just joined my name is Jim, I live in Gainesville, Fl. Would love to chat with local ladies with like interests.