Community > Posts By > Filip

Filip's photo
Sun 06/20/21 10:33 PM
The hatred between Christians and Muslims was started by Vatican, invading Jerusalem in First Crusade War, killing Milions of innocent Muslims. I say that as a Christian. Its a fact. They are also responsible for Deaths of hundreds of milion people world wide to this day, just read about Medievil Inquisition and the things Vatican Church did. They also activelly supported WW2 Nazis, been involved or sparked thousands of wars, even one of the Popes was a Hitler Jugend Member at 16. Im not very religious guy, but read alot about the things that Vatican Church did in their existance. Plus its the only Church that promotes Homosexualism and Gay Marriages, they have Homosexual Priests, im not hating on those people, its their life, but The Bibble strictly bans Homosexuality as Unholly. Not to mention Milion of Rape Cases of Minors to this Day.

Filip's photo
Sun 06/20/21 10:21 PM
Anyone knows some basketball courts in Larnaca where i can find some people playing? Everybody is into football here, which i dont like. I see courts in schools, but allways empty.

Filip's photo
Sun 06/20/21 10:11 PM
Its is not the most important, but good sex is half of the good relantionship, specialy for high sexual men with big libido.

Filip's photo
Sun 06/20/21 10:09 PM
Welcome to M2 ... posting a picture is very helpful..... only if you are serious... just saying !!

well i posted 9 pics,but doesnt seem they can be seen from other users. i see them in my profile.

Filip's photo
Sun 06/20/21 11:14 AM
Hello ladies, new here, tall, outgoing, honest. Would like to meet nice, down to Earth girl, to have fun, laugh, and who knows later what might happen.