dooodoooodoooodoooodooooodooooodadadadadadat

vlpete's photo
Sat 08/09/08 11:17 AM
being a pumper and roustabout

in the oil fieldbigsmile

vlpete's photo
Sat 08/09/08 11:04 AM

i raised my son and the ex had to pay me child support

That is the way it should be,doesn't matter that you are male. Who every has custody the other parent should pay support.

My first ex owes me 16 years worth of back child support that I'll never see..... She'd have to get a job herself instead of finding really stupid men to pay her bills........

The sad part for either men or women is that you will never see all the money that you are due.

I don't understand why the parent that doesn't have custody think that the parent that does should foot the bill for raising the child. It is a joint venture and needs to be looked at that way.

I raise my 2 middle ones by myself and my ex did everything she could to get out of paying.
i have 2 younger ones now that live with mom and i always pay the support.

vlpete's photo
Sat 08/09/08 10:44 AM
adios, amigo when it reaches that point they are done.

vlpete's photo
Sat 08/09/08 10:40 AM
yep i remember my high school sweetheart and allllll that went with it

vlpete's photo
Sat 08/09/08 10:30 AM
it's the corporate mentality, they figure the more they inundate us with it the more we'll buy
really sucks
frustrated

vlpete's photo
Sat 08/09/08 10:26 AM
frustrated headbangin bro

vlpete's photo
Sat 08/09/08 10:20 AM
i take it when a gal tells me im hot, that she's attracted to me, but that doesn't mean she wants to jump my bones, so i just smile and go on
men in general tend to think with the wrong head

vlpete's photo
Sat 08/09/08 09:58 AM
hey everyone, it IS rainy and dreary in KS, how is everyone?
:thumbsup:

vlpete's photo
Sat 08/09/08 09:55 AM
hey bro, who am i to give advice, im still single
rofl

vlpete's photo
Sat 08/09/08 09:50 AM
yawn single frustrated

vlpete's photo
Fri 08/08/08 11:16 PM

Today I had a truck driver tell me that the people in New York are friendlier than any Kansan he has encountered. I was insulted.

did u tell him to go **** toto
rofl

vlpete's photo
Fri 08/08/08 10:51 PM

State of Euphoria

State of Denial ( I live in Michigan so I know that one VERY well )

and its not a river in egyptslaphead

vlpete's photo
Fri 08/08/08 10:45 PM
how to put the rubber on the road
:banana:

vlpete's photo
Fri 08/08/08 10:34 PM
Edited by vlpete on Fri 08/08/08 10:42 PM
interesting, i did a stint throwing chain on a rotary back in the early 80's. i zipped thru the pro all good bro frustrated :banana:

vlpete's photo
Fri 08/08/08 10:24 PM

Thanks, everyone. I'm feeling better. Still scared sh**less, but better.... flowerforyou

better than spitless
rofl

vlpete's photo
Fri 08/08/08 10:19 PM
Edited by vlpete on Fri 08/08/08 10:22 PM

I had instant relief from pain once I had my first wisdom tooth pulled.

me 2 with both of them
sad frustrated :banana:
I kept the gauze in till the next day, smoked,drank loads of coffee and never a problem

vlpete's photo
Fri 08/08/08 10:16 PM
ive noticed tho, that in the bigger cities,wichita,topeka, etc. people are mostly indifferent as they walk in a mall or on the street and unless i say howdy 1st they will walk right on by. But i can walk into any and i mean ANY small town restaurant and strike up a conversation with anyone setting in there whether i know them or not. And they darn sure know im not a local, cause everybody in the area knows everybody, they are true communities.
Pete
P.S. Howdy everyone, talk to u soonwaving

vlpete's photo
Fri 08/08/08 10:03 PM

A gentle reminder to all us Kansans...

As you get swept off your feet today by our lovely 50 mph winds, one needs to recall the reasons behind such anomolies. The reason the winds become so harsh in Kansas is rather simple: Nebraska sucks, and Oklahoma blows. :0

except in the winter, then it is reversed
slaphead

vlpete's photo
Fri 08/08/08 09:58 PM

And what of those that havi standing on end? Or not even on a holder? Is hand held rolling an option?

does it roll to the left or the right, and which end is up
frustrated