Community > Posts By > vlpete

vlpete's photo
Sat 08/09/08 05:29 PM
and don't freak when the placenta comes out and she eats it, it's an instinctive predator prevention reflex

vlpete's photo
Sat 08/09/08 05:24 PM
his heart ain't with you if it is someone new, i have both male and female friends, but i don't go looking for someone else while in a relationship. Just can't do it.

vlpete's photo
Sat 08/09/08 05:19 PM
Not in my Book :tongue:

vlpete's photo
Sat 08/09/08 05:17 PM
Doobie Brothers - Rockin' down the highway

vlpete's photo
Sat 08/09/08 05:12 PM

where ever she chooses her "nest" you might want to have blankets or towels spread out... she will paw them together how she wants them.

calm & quiet will help her relax

and if she chooses not to use them, don't worry about it, the main thing is u have to stop fretting, she can smell it and it will make her nervous too

vlpete's photo
Sat 08/09/08 05:09 PM
is she bagged down pretty good, are her teats really big and heavy? they always bag down right before they whelp, so the milk is ready for the pups.

vlpete's photo
Sat 08/09/08 05:01 PM

ummm you guys, I may just be crazy , but should she have already had them by now? All she is doing is laying down shivering....ohwell

Not necessarily, where is she and is she away from everyone?

vlpete's photo
Sat 08/09/08 04:50 PM
The Guess Who - American Woman flowerforyou

vlpete's photo
Sat 08/09/08 04:44 PM
Ill have to go check it out

vlpete's photo
Sat 08/09/08 04:40 PM
it don't matter how long, the most important day is 2day, it is a gift and that is why they call it the PRESENT

vlpete's photo
Sat 08/09/08 04:34 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKlh2JXMSj4&feature=related

Really cute beagle puppy. Really cute guy teaching it to howl.

or is it the puppy teaching the cute guy to howl?
huh

vlpete's photo
Sat 08/09/08 04:27 PM
got any on the ground yet?
rofl

vlpete's photo
Sat 08/09/08 04:24 PM
it was like the everready bunny, they kept coming and coming and coming and coming, wondered where they all came from, she wasn't THAT big.
rofl
TRUE STORY

vlpete's photo
Sat 08/09/08 04:21 PM

I think Petey, Queene, Gypsy, Solitare & Little Ike are all good names for beagle puppies!

you had better think of some more names, ive seen a dog have 14 puppies b4
:banana:

vlpete's photo
Sat 08/09/08 04:18 PM

Are we talking Jimmy K. kinda clean here?

affirmative :banana:

vlpete's photo
Sat 08/09/08 04:16 PM

i did v
:banana:

hope yall know i was being facetious

vlpete's photo
Sat 08/09/08 04:12 PM

My apologies to anyone who might have been offended by my comment. Perhaps I should have worded it as "many" men older than me instead. I did not mean to imply ALL men. flowerforyou

thanks sweets flowers

vlpete's photo
Sat 08/09/08 04:09 PM
good for you sweetie flowers :thumbsup:
just for today
jst to let u know, 9-4 it will be 25 yrs for me and u can do it too

vlpete's photo
Sat 08/09/08 03:58 PM

OK I think its time.... She is acting really weird! She keeps coming to me , like ... "HELP me Mommy"
:cry:
See y'all in a bit

this is probably her first time, if she isn't freaking out with u there - ok, but she needs to pay attention to her contractions, there isn't really anything u can od but hold her paw, and above all else don't scream, ewwwwwwwww, or holler

vlpete's photo
Sat 08/09/08 03:49 PM
she will no doubt keep getting up and turning in circles like she can't get comfortable, but that is normal, if you can leave her in the room by herself