vlpete's photo
Sun 08/10/08 05:15 PM
has the face of an angel
blushing

vlpete's photo
Sun 08/10/08 05:06 PM

have you seen any more pups?

I know there are 4 , but thats it. One is solid Black.happy

Well stick your nose in the dog house and countem silly.

If your not afraid of losing it.

bigsmile

vlpete's photo
Sun 08/10/08 11:55 AM

I shall return !
Thanks to EVERYONE for all the advice and all the ...Ummmm... GROSSNESS!

sick rofl flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers sick rofl

bye from me too, ive got to work on taking paint off the front of my brick building (shop)
ill check in l8r tonight

vlpete's photo
Sun 08/10/08 11:47 AM
be good red if u can't be good, be good at what ur doing.

belle, i would suggest dry, it's better for dawg's teeth, keeps em clean, wouldn't worry bout puppie chow yet tho, itll be a few weeks before they're ready for that.

vlpete's photo
Sun 08/10/08 11:42 AM

hey jus, don't worry about her being all dirty, she'll clean herself and the pups up, it's a lickin thing lol :tongue:

I guess if I had to I would Lick my daughter clean... and I suppose I would eat my water sack ...If I HAD TO!sick sick sick noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway sick sick

Names Belle Pete. Just call me Belle If ya wannaflowerforyou

Hi Belle I am Michelle. 45, from Maryland but living in Wisconsin for now. I have a dog, 3 cats, 3 parakeets,& fish.
looks like you have a little bit of the food chain going on therelaugh

that's good sol, i missed that one
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

vlpete's photo
Sun 08/10/08 11:36 AM
Edited by vlpete on Sun 08/10/08 11:39 AM

wow i read both threads, that was exciting. is all ok now??

Well , she seems to be fine. Even after she ate ...EWWW....Never mind , but yes Deb, she is fine now.
Thank you.happy

thats great, thats the most exciting thread ive read on here, i was in suspence, it was great. congrats. awwww lil pups :heart: :heart:

bigsmile
was it the placenta she ate??

and then some :banana: :banana: :banana:

whatm, what did she eat???

Everything but the pups . LMAO ewww... GROSS! She tried to lick me last night, I said HE!! NO!!

aw comon she was just trying to make u feel a part of the family

vlpete's photo
Sun 08/10/08 11:33 AM
placenta, water bag, all the gooooood stuff
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

vlpete's photo
Sun 08/10/08 11:30 AM

wow i read both threads, that was exciting. is all ok now??

Well , she seems to be fine. Even after she ate ...EWWW....Never mind , but yes Deb, she is fine now.
Thank you.happy

thats great, thats the most exciting thread ive read on here, i was in suspence, it was great. congrats. awwww lil pups :heart: :heart:

was it the placenta she ate??

and then some :banana: :banana: :banana:

vlpete's photo
Sun 08/10/08 11:20 AM
hey jus, don't worry about her being all dirty, she'll clean herself and the pups up, it's a lickin thing lol :tongue:

vlpete's photo
Sun 08/10/08 11:18 AM
smokin kewl

vlpete's photo
Sun 08/10/08 11:14 AM

hey sol, how did u post this thread in my mail?
I went back to the other one to catch up to speed and saw dawnette had checked in, and wondered if she had caught up with it.
I just went back and did a search on it then copyed and past to your mail box, hell it was the least I could do

smokin thanks bro :banana: :banana: :banana:

vlpete's photo
Sun 08/10/08 11:09 AM
hey sol, how did u post this thread in my mail?
I went back to the other one to catch up to speed and saw dawnette had checked in, and wondered if she had caught up with it.

vlpete's photo
Sun 08/10/08 11:06 AM

Tomorrow morning call a vet, get advice on caring for them, & set up an appointment to get shots.

too early for shots, but i think wormer fairly soon is appropriate. The vet will know for sure. Been so long, i can't remember.

Oh, by the way, it dawned on me on the way home last nite the 1st thing that she ate, was the water sack.
slaphead DUH ME

Ewwww!!!!! It was BLACK! And thick like old oil! Now I feel sick .sick

vlpete's photo
Sun 08/10/08 11:03 AM

Tomorrow morning call a vet, get advice on caring for them, & set up an appointment to get shots.

too early for shots, but i think wormer fairly soon is appropriate. The vet will know for sure. Been so long, i can't remember.

Oh, by the way, it dawned on me on the way home last nite the 1st thing that she ate, was the water sack.
slaphead DUH ME

vlpete's photo
Sun 08/10/08 10:52 AM
Edited by vlpete on Sun 08/10/08 10:54 AM
hey all, i just wanted to let u know, i can't take all the credit here, there were others that had real similar advice (like awolf1010) too. I want to say thanks to all
bigsmile

it was a we thing drinker drinker drinker

vlpete's photo
Sun 08/10/08 10:45 AM

OH GOOD!!!!
I have just been informed by my daughter that she brought one pup over here to her dog house just now... I wanna look , but don't want her to move them again.
YIPEEE!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

she'll put them where SHE wants them to be, so let her do her thing till she gets them settled
bigsmile

Well, I HAVE LEARNED my lesson on this! I wont even look her way ..... Until I think she wants me to see them.
Its hard keeping a six year old busy enough not to think about puppies.frustrated
she trusts u otherwise she wouldn't move them into HER house

vlpete's photo
Sun 08/10/08 10:42 AM

Heya Pete. Wanted to throw in my 'Nice Job' with handling that last night. drinker

thanks tng,blushing hey u know im just up the road from u? in McPherson

I missed that! There's quite a few of us KS types on here. We must have nothing better to do , lol.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

vlpete's photo
Sun 08/10/08 10:40 AM

OH GOOD!!!!
I have just been informed by my daughter that she brought one pup over here to her dog house just now... I wanna look , but don't want her to move them again.
YIPEEE!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

she'll put them where SHE wants them to be, so let her do her thing till she gets them settled
bigsmile

vlpete's photo
Sun 08/10/08 10:38 AM

OOOOOWWWWWWWW! *howlling in pain*

Olive jumped upon my lap & slid, little ratty claws are sharp!

what was the first clue that it hurt?
shocked

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 16 17