Mysticflower's photo
Thu 11/05/09 04:03 PM
dreamcatchers...for some reasons I can't spell tonight, sorry

Mysticflower's photo
Thu 11/05/09 04:02 PM
duma key, lisey's story, dreamcathers, and it

Mysticflower's photo
Sun 12/07/08 05:45 PM
I would and have dated someone with a disability. I would like to be told from the start, but it wouldn't stop me from wanting to get to know the person on the inside.

Mysticflower's photo
Sun 10/05/08 07:46 AM

I've had this issue... but I'm the bosslaugh so I tell them to shut it. We really don't talk about it much. I was suprised because eventually they just started asking me questions about it. I will always answer questions but I will not debate religion with my staff.

I agree with you, don't debate the issue. The more you debate with some people, the more self-righteous they seem to feel. It's pointless.

Mysticflower's photo
Sun 10/05/08 07:26 AM
When people find out I'm wiccan, they get skittish and act shocked. I don't go around announcing my faith, but I don't hide it. I know from experience most people think satanism when they hear "witch". They're afraid of being cursed, etc. We can thank the movies for that. I have stopped others like that before by reminding them their religion says not to judge others but to love them and it's the same thing I believe. They kind of stutter and give up the arguement then.

Mysticflower's photo
Thu 09/25/08 07:22 AM

I think when people can focus on the inside and not the outside, and try to make a spiritual connection thats when u might find the person u could call your soulmate..

If someone is realy your soulmate they will be beautiful to u, you will never notice the outside.. If you base it on looks you will never find the right one..

I totally agree! But not many people want to take the time to focus on the inside, they want instant connection. That rarely happens.

Mysticflower's photo
Thu 09/25/08 07:15 AM

I do after last night. I instantly felt a connection with this guy when i 1st looked at his picture. I felt his energy. I glimpsed his soul. Once we started IMing ~ there was most definately a mutual connection & attraction. We IMd for awhile and talked on the phone for 3 days before we decided to meet. I warned him that once we met face to face it was going to be all over ~ it was going to be electric ~ there was gonna be a big boom! I felt like I'd known him forever. I felt like we'd had this dance before, maybe in a past life. I felt like this person was a part of me. And what surprised me so was when he's telling me that he feels like this before i ever revealed myself to him. Once we made love, OMG! the fireworks went off and it was a really BIG BOOM! we made love hot & heavy twice & then again in the morning before he left for work ~ leaving me at his place & letting me know to help myself to anything i needed & that i was totally trusted there. I didn't want to wake up ~ i thought i was dreaming & didn't want it to stop. i pinched myself ~ twice! Yes, I BELIEVE IN SOUL MATES! I just found mine and i don't want to miss a single moment.

I'm happy for you. I had that twice, and both times that feeling on their end of it didn't last. I think there are connections between people and they both have to be willing to work to keep those connections connected. That's what makes a soulmate, to me atleast.

Mysticflower's photo
Sun 09/07/08 01:49 PM
Hoosierbilly here!!waving

Mysticflower's photo
Sun 09/07/08 11:05 AM
I have, but I was also single at the time.