Community > Posts By > crzymnk

crzymnk's photo
Wed 07/09/08 06:47 PM

Every one says Virginia is for lovers... UMMM have you all looked around. So far all I have learned about VA is MOST of the women want there cake and eat it too. Another words they want a handsome man and be very nice you know like a prince charming. HELLO women you can't have both. If the women would actually take the time and get to know the man that doesn't look like a model they would find there quoto and unquote MR RIGHT!!! I have been on here for a long time and many woman have looked at my info but that has been it. People need to realize NOT to judge a book by its cover cause you will never know the story. IT might be the best one you were ever involved.

Thanks for reading, no hard feelings towards the women that read this. I am just venting.

Ken

see my latest problem is the women who say they want a long term relationship then awhile later say oh im not ready, why would you say that you were then, honestly i am to trusting and open myself up to a woman if i think she may be the one and usually i end up picking up the pieces after relationships and wishing they would have done what your talking about and just said hey hes ugly no thanks but i aint that lucky just think about it, the way your talking about may be lonely but it isnt as painful.