Community > Posts By > Devs

no photo
Sat 06/19/21 09:38 PM
what the **** is this Mingle2 doing. That's what I'm thinking right now. if you want to be online and available need to put a profile picture?! if the talk feels genuine and the person doesn't even care for looks, that should need to come second. so if the talk goes well, they can share pictures each other on mutual understandment. i think that's the best way. they can meet in person also..if they want. but why this?

no photo
Sat 06/19/21 09:28 PM
People from anywhere in the world can speak and talk any good things here. No age restrictions. Also no need to disclose who you are what you are doing what religion..anything.. simply speak up and get good knowledge about your surroundings

no photo
Sat 06/19/21 07:27 PM
*****, ****, ****** ****** are just few examples. They are not using their own pictures. why don't you guys not then cleaning all of their pictures. then Do ask everybody to put a profile picture with a name board holding in their hand to show them are genuine. Otherwise how are you guys going to make this? do you guys know all the people in person?! so jokes apparat, best option is bring back the old feature to make available all the people who still don't want to post their pic

no photo
Sat 06/19/21 07:19 PM
also I'm talking with people from my state and they all know who is Prithviraj.. and I'm not talking to them as Prithviraj..also they know Prithviraj has no time to create an account here. because he don't want to date anymore. I didn't use his name..anything. Also I forcefully used a picture his pic because I don't need to get scammed/misused anywhere. But since this guy is famous. nobody can misuse his identity.

no photo
Sat 06/19/21 07:08 PM
I didn't say that I have not used picture of Prithviraj Sukumaran. Ofcourse I does. Because you guys wanted profile photo. Also can you prove that people with profile picture displayed are showing genuine their pictures? i you do that i can post my own. I have seen lot of familer people..may be they are locally famous. Or someone has taken from some other dating site/social media platforms can also be used. Since Prithviraj Sukumaran is well known person, you could identify it.

no photo
Sat 06/19/21 05:58 PM
I completely agree with you Josh. This is the worst feature ever seen!