no photo
Tue 06/09/09 03:03 PM
im always asked almost first thing...do you have another a pic...i did have a pic but ive since taken it off..and thats to weed out the shallow people out here.......look over the profile and learn whats in my heart first..then we can see about sending you a pic

no photo
Tue 06/09/09 02:39 PM
no doubt..this area has got to be the deadest around...what the heck??? get to talking mississippi...

no photo
Wed 01/21/09 11:13 PM
ok all i ask is that you look over my profile and point out the errors that need to be corrected ive been honest and to the point.

no photo
Wed 12/17/08 09:41 PM
ok ive had my profile on here for awhile...and it just hasnt been viewed enough... so i put it out here...and im expanding my search im not ugly fat or bald...all im asking for is a sweet girl who wants a great guy who lives in the sunny south...so where ever you are usa,canada,or else where...if your wanting a change in your surroundings,your life,or your happiness..drop by and look over my profile..see if something catches your attn...if so, please leave a msg...im missing my other half...i know your out there...

no photo
Thu 07/17/08 03:24 PM
just plain sad.........

no photo
Thu 07/17/08 03:11 PM
im a cute guy looking to marry a cute girl soon....but where are all the girls in mississippi...if your cute read my profile...hurry..tic tic tic..

no photo
Thu 07/17/08 03:03 PM
looking for cute girls in mississippi...are there any? wow..finding a girl here is taking a long time...why do you run when i say i have kids...read my profile...im worth the time...really..