Community > Posts By > twilightmagic

no photo
Tue 07/08/08 08:02 AM

But I can't keep wondering, if I let the second man go, will the first man be enough to keep me happy? And when I think of letting the first man go my heart cannot stand the thought. I could let the second one go easier. But, what if he is the 1 ? He could end up being man number 3. The one I am really looking for.

And how do I go about breaking it off with one? What in the H#ll do I say?ohwell

Have both and enjoy . Men do it all the time and get with it too .laugh laugh laugh .

No i can't do that. This has me in turmoil. One man has got to go.

no photo
Tue 07/08/08 07:48 AM
But I can't keep wondering, if I let the second man go, will the first man be enough to keep me happy? And when I think of letting the first man go my heart cannot stand the thought. I could let the second one go easier. But, what if he is the 1 ? He could end up being man number 3. The one I am really looking for.

And how do I go about breaking it off with one? What in the H#ll do I say?ohwell

no photo
Tue 07/08/08 07:34 AM

Looking for help out of a pickle, not looking for any lectures.

I have really 'effed up! It all started out so innocently. I never
intended for it to go this far. But, I think I have fallen in love with two
men.

I know I am definatly in love with the first man. He is wholesome and kind
and secure. He is most everything I dream of except the romance dept. He is
ok, but not as sex driven as I would like him to be.

IN comes the second man. HOT HOT HOT! So very passionate. Very FUN!
Stimulates all of my other senses. I only met this second man during a spiff with the first.

Now, I am juggling phone calls, trying to avoid one finding out about the other. The stress is tremendous.
I didn't want to fall in love with the second one. I thought he woud be just fun and move on. I didn't know he
would fall for me and lure me into more.

So now I am crushed. I am so afraid of losing man number one. But, I can't help but wonder if man number two
might be more compatible to me.

I am sooooooooo confused! HELP!

2 Next