Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Fri 03/29/13 06:34 PM
Well I live near Detroit and I don't see many active or real members here. Even if it is a free site.

This site is actually no different than Craigslist as the only ones that have contacted me in this short period of time were spammers and scammers.

If there is at least ONE real female on here that will check out my profile and write me back, then your night out on April 4th will be on me when I go see my good friends Fall Prey play in Riverview!

no photo
Fri 03/29/13 03:23 PM
Sam here is some advice... if the ad says one location and she/he tells you another location then adds in they are in another country and as soon as they say they need money!? Its a scam 100%

no photo
Fri 03/29/13 10:40 AM
Yeah I wrote to one and we exchanged messenger ID's.

Her ad said Lincoln Park, MI I thought cool next door to me. In our PM's she said she lived in Sodus Michigan, that's on the other side of the state. Then she says, but I am in England and need $300 to pay my hotel bill!

no photo
Fri 03/29/13 05:05 AM
Hello to all. I am new to this site but not new to dating sites.

I am hoping maybe this time I can find someone in which I am interested in and they find me interesting as well.

Check my profile out and see how well we may match, or if I am somebody you might want to get to know better. You may just find me to be an interesting kind of guy. :wink:

But please, be from my area. I am not going to move to a different state or country. I have too much going on for me right here in The "D"