Community > Posts By > Syggie

Syggie's photo
Mon 07/21/08 08:21 PM
How would you feel if you found out someone had been..... making himself/herself "happy" with your picture/s? ladies? gents? (which is quite likely when you think about it... >.>)

Syggie's photo
Mon 07/21/08 07:59 PM

It is the void of loneliness that is temporarily being filled.

I like that. ^^ So is neediness (that even a word?) then?

Syggie's photo
Mon 07/21/08 07:53 PM
I keep reading posts about how you can't love someone you've never met, someone you've only met online and talked on the phone... never met face to face. "you can't love someone without knowing them." But, I also keep reading about people missing those they talk to. Wanting to be with those they talk to. Feeling happy when they're "close" sad when they're not. Feeling cheated when things won't go their way with those they talk to. That isn't love? then what is it? Nothing? infatuation? just plain loneliness making jokes on you? What? ^^

Syggie's photo
Mon 07/21/08 07:42 PM

(and yes, my posts are sick, i'm screwed up. =P)

note to self....don't go out with Syggie laugh laugh flowerforyou

tears

flowers

Syggie's photo
Mon 07/21/08 07:41 PM

Can it be achieved in a week?

is the question..

Better to have fu<ked and lost, than to have never fu<ked at all?

kinda but no. It's about someone making you feel whole/complete. and can it be achieved? i dunno... it's a made up question. =P Consider it "magic" =O You know this person will give you THE happiness people dream about but for a short time...then you will suffer 'cause you'll never get that again.

Syggie's photo
Mon 07/21/08 07:36 PM
Depends on my feelings towards her. Most likely I would make a witty/dumb comment first, followed by a "I have very strong feelings for you too." If I indeed have those feelings...

Syggie's photo
Mon 07/21/08 07:29 PM
Love the lips.

Syggie's photo
Mon 07/21/08 07:27 PM
Would you date someone who would give you the best week of your life? would love you like no one ever has, would show you attention like no one ever has, would sex you up like no one ever has (!) other words... perfection. BUT, you knew that he/she would break your heart and make you miserable the rest of your life. Would you still go forward or back out from inevitable pain?

(and yes, my posts are sick, i'm screwed up. =P)

Syggie's photo
Mon 07/21/08 07:19 PM

Is spelling important to you in these type of venues? In a place where words should have an important role in wheather you get the heart of that sweet person you have your eyes set on or not... would grammar be an issue?

whether or wheather? laugh :tongue: Sorry cant help myself sometimessmooched

!
owned. :tongue:

*heads out to buy a dictionary*

Syggie's photo
Mon 07/21/08 07:14 PM

Yes, I do regret it with one guy. All I had to do was look pretty, pop out a baby, get my nails & hair done, show up at business and golfing outings, tell the maid what to do.... AND THE BONUS!!!.... He died a only a few years later. I could have had it all!!! BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! I had a freakin' conscience!! I knew it wasn't a real love and I'd be playing a role!!! frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

Haha.... poor you.

Syggie's photo
Mon 07/21/08 07:13 PM
Is spelling important to you in these type of venues? In a place where words should have an important role in wheather you get the heart of that sweet person you have your eyes set on or not... would grammar be an issue?

Syggie's photo
Mon 07/21/08 07:05 PM
people passing on love. interesting, though understandable. Still... guess we all strive for the perfect thing.

Syggie's photo
Mon 07/21/08 07:03 PM
Did anyone ever ask you out and you said "no" (for whatever reason) then you regretted doing so later in your life?

Syggie's photo
Mon 07/21/08 06:56 PM

well I would hope that the one I love ..loves me back!

indifferent

He doesn't. that's the whole point. =P The one you love is a jerk who only wants to screw around with you... while the one you don't want, loves you and adores you... so...

Syggie's photo
Mon 07/21/08 06:49 PM
who would you choose, that one that you love? Or the one that loves you?

Syggie's photo
Sun 07/20/08 11:58 PM
J.
Though we're not longer together.

Syggie's photo
Sat 07/19/08 01:51 AM
Physically...if i could be honest... would like to be... bigger... >.>

And personality... would love to be less shy.

Syggie's photo
Sat 07/19/08 01:17 AM
Money. Lots of money. Might not get you love or happiness... but it will get you pretty much everything else.

Syggie's photo
Sat 07/19/08 12:31 AM
Could you ever see yourself with someone who didn't speak English? Or had really limited English?

Syggie's photo
Fri 07/18/08 07:58 PM
I don't think I could remain being friends with someone I had a crush with and we couldn't be anything BUT friends... but i'm immature so, maybe that's why.