Community > Posts By > Syggie

Syggie's photo
Fri 08/08/08 10:06 PM
Unless it WAS my significant other accusing me... i seriously couldn't care less about what anyone else thinks about my relantionship.

Syggie's photo
Fri 08/08/08 10:03 PM

Love her...though I've never say it to her, but she knows. I hope.

You should tell her. And, it's nice to see you! flowerforyou

I know. But i'm like emotional handicapped... lol. It's so hard for me.

And Hi. flowerforyou

Syggie's photo
Fri 08/08/08 10:00 PM
As long as the end result is the finding of the person you want to be with for the rest of your life... who cares whether you've known them for 2 weeks or 10 years? So better? nah, just makes things a bit easier to take to the next step, I think.

Syggie's photo
Fri 08/08/08 09:54 PM
Love her...though I've never say it to her, but she knows. I hope.

Syggie's photo
Thu 07/31/08 05:06 PM
"If women didn't exist, all the money in the world would have no meaning. "
--Aristotle

Relationship, definitely.

Syggie's photo
Thu 07/31/08 10:48 AM
None. Unless online dating counts.... if so then one.

Syggie's photo
Wed 07/23/08 08:29 PM
Am I the hedgehog? No, well, maybe... but no. Everyone is, that's the whole point. Unless you believe love as being all roses and butterflies... (bad analogy, couldn't think of anything better. =P) But yeah, everyone gets hurt one way or another... but like sparkleplenty424 mentioned, it all depends on what your pain tolerance is.

Syggie's photo
Wed 07/23/08 08:13 PM
The Hedgehog has spikes.

Whoever gets close to it will get hurt.

The Hedgehog is, as a natural disposition, lonely, and seeks the closeness of others.

Whenever the Hedgehog gets close to say, another Hedgehog, they both get hurt.

Does the Hedgehog stay alone, isolated from the closeness of others, to avoid being hurt, and to hurt others?

Or does she take her lot in with all the others of her kind, and make the decision to get close to someone, thus fulfilling her own natural disposition for company and closeness, with the inevitability of hurting another, and getting hurt?

To hurt another by being close to the Hedgehog isn’t necessarily an intentional thing, but it is necessarily going to happen as the sufficient and necessary condition of being close to someone with spikes around their whole body.

The hedgehog is going to be hurt, one way or another.

We may not hurt others if we don’t get close to them, but we can hurt them in other ways too…

Is it worth the pain of being hurt to be close to another?

Is it worth the possibility of hurting another to find closeness and to fulfill the need of the other Hedgehog?

How important is it to obey our natural disposition, over a forced isolation to protect others from possibly being hurt?

Something I read I liked. (If you're into anime, you might know where it comes from)
In short.... Is love worth it... considering all the pain that comes with it?

Syggie's photo
Wed 07/23/08 07:58 PM
Hey, now.... I do mean it when I say it. yawn

How about when a woman stops speaking to you for days and won't answer your calls/e-mails just to come back few days later and say "I missed you"?! grumble

Syggie's photo
Tue 07/22/08 07:27 PM

So IF someone you liked said "Baby, I want to be with you today so bad." you people would go "nope, pass, sorry. Friend wants me to go to the mall with her!"

If they want to be with you that badly and care about you, they'll understand that you don't want to just drop your friends. If they don't understand.. that's another problem.

Interesting.
So if you wanted to be someone and he said "nope, going out with the boys" you would go "Have fun!" ?

That's cool.

Sure, why not? I'd let him go, just as I'd expect him to let me go out with my friends. Most likely, they're going to spend a lot more time with you than with their friends... so what's the harm in letting them spend a little time with their friends one night and seeing them another night?

Not much harm, I guess. I personally would take offense though. If I want to be with someone and they rather do something else... then wtf we're doing? I don't know.

So, you want your girlfriend to spend time with you and only you? What about her friends? Is she supposed to give them up?

No. The question wasn't whether you would leave your friends/family for your lover. But whether you would spend time with said lover if he/she felt like being with you THAT day or THAT moment, whatever. I wouldn't mind if she was at a funeral and she said "sorry, I can't." but If going out with your girls it's more important than being with me when I want/need you... then, again, wtf we doing? >.>

Syggie's photo
Tue 07/22/08 07:15 PM

So IF someone you liked said "Baby, I want to be with you today so bad." you people would go "nope, pass, sorry. Friend wants me to go to the mall with her!"

If they want to be with you that badly and care about you, they'll understand that you don't want to just drop your friends. If they don't understand.. that's another problem.

Interesting.
So if you wanted to be someone and he said "nope, going out with the boys" you would go "Have fun!" ?

That's cool.

Sure, why not? I'd let him go, just as I'd expect him to let me go out with my friends. Most likely, they're going to spend a lot more time with you than with their friends... so what's the harm in letting them spend a little time with their friends one night and seeing them another night?

Not much harm, I guess. I personally would take offense though. If I want to be with someone and they rather do something else... then wtf we're doing? I don't know.

Syggie's photo
Tue 07/22/08 06:56 PM

Interesting.

That's cool.

Syggie's photo
Tue 07/22/08 06:51 PM

Syggie's photo
Tue 07/22/08 06:11 PM
IF the person that you liked asked you to be with him/her but you had plans with your friends.... Where would your attention lie?

Syggie's photo
Tue 07/22/08 05:40 PM
Don't like chocolate... so Candy!!

Syggie's photo
Tue 07/22/08 05:33 PM
going to the bathroom next to the person you're in a relationship with? =x

Syggie's photo
Mon 07/21/08 08:38 PM
Well, now I feel left out. sad

Syggie's photo
Mon 07/21/08 08:30 PM

I :heart: stalkers

What if they're guys? =o THINK about it!!

I'm scared. ; ;

you think too much if someone is "happy" about your pic, oh wellohwell
how would you ever know?? now if they started sending you used tissues and such, that's TOO muchnoway

Haha, I'm just kidding. I couldn't care less either way.... unless they do start sending tissues. That would be HAWT. o.O;

Syggie's photo
Mon 07/21/08 08:27 PM

I :heart: stalkers

What if they're guys? =o THINK about it!!

I'm scared. ; ;

Syggie's photo
Mon 07/21/08 08:23 PM

That's why I am smiling in all of mine bigsmile

lol. what if not that "special someone" though? some weird random person doing it... feel flattered still? =x