Community > Posts By > dragonfly0135

dragonfly0135's photo
Wed 07/09/08 03:17 PM
You will not find the answer to that question here - only in your heart. It sounds as tho you are not ready to walk away and only you know the reasons for that. There are no guarantees in life and life is about taking chances - Just keep in mind that if you decide to continue- you need to be willing to take responsibility for that decision. If you move forward and it still does not work out - you will likely gain something - a bit of knowledge or even if nothing else a little more experience in relationships and perhaps some insight into yourself. You have already invested a part of yourself here and although your are agonzing over your situation - I think it is unlikely that you will move on just yet You sound stuck. Best of luck to you.

dragonfly0135's photo
Wed 07/09/08 06:10 AM
Wow - I cant believe I am actually going to say this- most people only care about how it might effect themselves. I feel you may be better served to nuture yourself- although I understand the human need to connect to someone.

dragonfly0135's photo
Tue 07/08/08 06:55 PM
Well personally I think taking the bus could be adventurous. I would have no clue as to where to catch one and where it would take me. The thing that always bugs me about buses - though I rarely see one- is there are always empty = what a waste of resources and our mother earth. If people took the bus to date = just think of how interesting the ride could be!! You could see people dressed up or down. Regarding being embarrassed - Why be embarrassed - it is a means of transportation that does not require you to pay a mechanic for upkeep nor do you have to make the insurance companies wallets fatter. If I lived were buses were available to get me where I needed to go - I would so take the bus!