Community > Posts By > texasgentlman

texasgentlman's photo
Mon 07/07/08 10:35 PM
and if we fail to do out research properly or any research at all we might find ourself in a pit of dispare and then it would be to late

texasgentlman's photo
Mon 07/07/08 10:33 PM

all religions exist so therfore it is possible to believe ther exixtance it is the proclamitions of these religions that are suspect.

so, are you saying that religion would be ok if it wasnt for the believers?
every one is bias it's just which bias is the best bias to be bias with

texasgentlman's photo
Mon 07/07/08 10:29 PM

I have multiple personalities. They aren't split personalities, just different aspects of myself that don't always agree with each other. laugh

I can see how each one of these personalities could believe and practice something different.

I already know of one who thinks I'm a nutcase for believing in aliens, and one who is completely agnostic, one who lives for the moment, one who is a pantheist, and one who is a soul traveler, a witch, a goddess, etc.

Yes I think its possible. I don't think I would want to do it though. I'm still trying to get along with myself. LOL

we call that PMSing

texasgentlman's photo
Mon 07/07/08 10:28 PM
all religions exist so therfore it is possible to believe ther exixtance it is the proclamitions of these religions that are suspect.

texasgentlman's photo
Mon 07/07/08 10:21 PM
there was a time when posting explicit material with out concent was against the law with any luck we will get back to that since no one has any common decency or self respect as to do such a dispicable thing. its pretty bad when we have to concider governing morality but were getting to a point where we no longer practice morality ,decency respect or common curtisy

texasgentlman's photo
Mon 07/07/08 10:13 PM
I think if she gave them to you and did not give you concent to do anything outside your own personal use she should be able to have you arrested for defamination of chariture and sue you for punitive damages

texasgentlman's photo
Mon 07/07/08 10:04 PM

Still single
I dont believe that one

me either darn it !!!!
to bad your so far away

texasgentlman's photo
Mon 07/07/08 10:02 PM

Still single
I dont believe that one

texasgentlman's photo
Mon 07/07/08 10:01 PM

anywhere but here. This thread isnt for us. You can come to mine if you like......
and where is yours

texasgentlman's photo
Mon 07/07/08 09:47 PM

I'd be a cat burglar, it would be cool and I would do it for me! smokin smokin smokin smokin
you can come cat buglar me anytime

texasgentlman's photo
Mon 07/07/08 09:33 PM
armed and if you finger the tip just right cream will come spurting out

texasgentlman's photo
Mon 07/07/08 09:32 PM
I just bought three large cans of whipped cream

texasgentlman's photo
Mon 07/07/08 09:30 PM
now what do I do

texasgentlman's photo
Mon 07/07/08 09:29 PM