Community > Posts By > texasgentlman

texasgentlman's photo
Tue 07/08/08 12:14 AM
I am personaly shy but professionaly look out

texasgentlman's photo
Tue 07/08/08 12:12 AM
at a presidential visit at a high end political fund raiser at a political convention and on the news

texasgentlman's photo
Tue 07/08/08 12:09 AM

Ohhh
you come lookin for my leg
when all your gurlies go to bed! ppffttt!! devil

Sorry Texas that was directed at Chevy!!blushing

& hey! Welcome to the site! drinker
no problem

texasgentlman's photo
Tue 07/08/08 12:07 AM
I have found if i concentrate on satisfying her she always more than makes it worth my while and were both elated

texasgentlman's photo
Tue 07/08/08 12:05 AM
I think if he cared he would inquire about how she is and wether or not she was satisfied sounds a little self centered

texasgentlman's photo
Mon 07/07/08 11:45 PM
how does one start a post

texasgentlman's photo
Mon 07/07/08 11:26 PM
Blameless
Love, anger hate and shame

Makes me want to yell out

Some one's to blame

When my hand reaches out

To point at thee

To realize there,s three others

Pointing back at me

So I go to a mirror

What do I see

But the guilty party

Looking back at me

So in prayer my guilt

I give to god up above

He completely replaced it

With his sweet purest love

JodieNewby
Copyright ©2008 Jodie M Newby

texasgentlman's photo
Mon 07/07/08 11:19 PM
our friend must have gotten hid feewings hurt now he is following me awound so he can insult mi tipeing skeels maybe he did think himself int exiatance I know I wouldn't want to take credit for it

texasgentlman's photo
Mon 07/07/08 11:14 PM
Tribute To A Woman
The love of a woman is something to behold.

More precious than silver.

More costly than gold.

Beauty and curves and a smell that's so sweet.

To A mans wanting eyes no greater a treat.

To have one to hold and to call all his own.

Makes him like a king sitting on his throne.

He will search the world asking god up above.

For that one woman.

That beautiful woman to love.

JodieNewby
Copyright ©2008 Jodie M Newby

texasgentlman's photo
Mon 07/07/08 11:05 PM

Ever notice how the Fox network is slanted towards the Republicans. Well, MSNBC is just as slanted towards the Democrats.

When will we ever have an network for us Independents who are sick and tired of listening to all the mindless drivel the Republicrats continually spout out?

My comparison? Fox = Tass and MSNBC = PRAVDA
get off you azz and do something about and quit sniveling you dont have a voice cause you cant get out nuch more than a squeek civil rights has advanced much further and has finaly found a voice ans is now being heard even the gays and lesbians the enviomentelist even the christian right but you Independant speak up we cant hear you

texasgentlman's photo
Mon 07/07/08 10:58 PM
this thread is done I know when i am casting my pearls before swine

texasgentlman's photo
Mon 07/07/08 10:57 PM

in that case might I sugest sine you were able to think yourself into existance that maybe you think more people like you into existance an so on and so on and eventualy you will have a whole race of the so called gods this perfect race as it were and take over the world and free all the religious fanatics from there misery . WAIT!!!! didnt hitler already try that

Oh I see, so because I dont believe in the same dogma as you, you liken me to a mass murderer?

Hmm ... how very christian of you.

But I guess, I expect nothing more.

Christians never fail to disappoint ...
All you have is insults and inuidos you said you think therfore you are not Iyour the one with grandures of deity

texasgentlman's photo
Mon 07/07/08 10:53 PM

my brother claimed out to be an athiest and cried out to GOD in every emergency sub consciencely ( OH GOD )

That doesnt mean he believes in god.

it means that two syllables that are easy to remember are easy to shout out.

I prefer Oh sh1t

its a matter of taste
OH **** would be an appropiate end for some
claiming you thought yourself into exixtance is claiming deity so your not realy denouncing GOD/Christ your claiming to be a god

texasgentlman's photo
Mon 07/07/08 10:50 PM

my brother claimed out to be an athiest and cried out to GOD in every emergency sub consciencely ( OH GOD )

That doesnt mean he believes in god.

it means that two syllables that are easy to remember are easy to shout out.

I prefer Oh sh1t

its a matter of taste
OH **** would be an appropiate end for some

texasgentlman's photo
Mon 07/07/08 10:49 PM

nothing is just as hard to prove as something and since there is no proof in nothing it requires belief and faith in that belief Athiest = denial of ones very existance = stupidy = self indulged ignorance

Where did you get that from?

Athiesm is not a denial of one's existance.

Would you like me to find you the true definition of Athiesm?

I think, therefore I am.

I exist.

I believe religion is the cause of the world's suffering and is used to subjugate millions of people.

in that case might I sugest sine you were able to think yourself into existance that maybe you think more people like you into existance an so on and so on and eventualy you will have a whole race of the so called gods this perfect race as it were and take over the world and free all the religious fanatics from there misery . WAIT!!!! didnt hitler already try that

texasgentlman's photo
Mon 07/07/08 10:44 PM

all religions exist so therfore it is possible to believe ther exixtance it is the proclamitions of these religions that are suspect.

so, are you saying that religion would be ok if it wasnt for the believers?
every one is bias it's just which bias is the best bias to be bias with

You sure you are not a politician? :wink: drinker

What about the athiests then ... what bias do they have?
athiesm is an oxymorn you cant say you (believe) in nothing if it requires (belief)

I can say that I dont believe in a higher power, or the afterlife or god of any sort.

That isnt an oxymoron. Athiesm is the rejection of religion as a moral crutch.

Just because I think god/allah/jehovah are all figments of people's imagination doesnt make me a believer of anything or nothing.

state it any way you want there is a scripture in which you choose not to aknowledge and in it self it the very truth it speaks stating ( professing themself to be wise they have become fools)

texasgentlman's photo
Mon 07/07/08 10:41 PM

texasgentlman's photo
Mon 07/07/08 10:39 PM
nothing is just as hard to prove as something and since there is no proof in nothing it requires belief and faith in that belief Athiest = denial of ones very existance = stupidy = self indulged ignorance

texasgentlman's photo
Mon 07/07/08 10:37 PM

all religions exist so therfore it is possible to believe ther exixtance it is the proclamitions of these religions that are suspect.

so, are you saying that religion would be ok if it wasnt for the believers?
every one is bias it's just which bias is the best bias to be bias with

You sure you are not a politician? :wink: drinker

What about the athiests then ... what bias do they have?
athiesm is an oxymorn you cant say you (believe) in nothing if it requires (belief)

texasgentlman's photo
Mon 07/07/08 10:36 PM

I have multiple personalities. They aren't split personalities, just different aspects of myself that don't always agree with each other. laugh

I can see how each one of these personalities could believe and practice something different.

I already know of one who thinks I'm a nutcase for believing in aliens, and one who is completely agnostic, one who lives for the moment, one who is a pantheist, and one who is a soul traveler, a witch, a goddess, etc.

Yes I think its possible. I don't think I would want to do it though. I'm still trying to get along with myself. LOL

we call that PMSing

HELL!!! Boys from Texas sure are brave!!!
you need to spend more time around women PMSing then say that