Community > Posts By > Michael

Michael's photo
Thu 03/17/22 06:29 PM

juan hernandes walks in to the police station,

hey... hey man, I wanna report a stolen car..

desk officer, so who's car you steal.

juan, yer funny man , it was my ride that got stolen.

officer: sorry, all right, I have the form, can you describe it

juan, yah man.. its a 64 chevy
candy rootbeer brown with pin stripes, and gold leaf vine patterns.
it has 12 inch wire wheels, and sits perfect at a 2 inch ride height,
the plate says cruzin.

officer, OK jaun that should help a lot.
when was it stolen..
juan: I'm not fer sure man.. it happened while I was gone fer a couple weeks. and I juz got home this morning.
it could have happened over a week ago I guess.

officer, well juan, we'll do the best we can... but in that time it could be over the boarder and cut up for parts.
jaun, tears in his eyes,

no the boarders too far, theres still time to catch them.

officer trying to calm juan down, I'm sorry.. but with the popularity of that model, and the way you have it dressed up. it is a good bet that it was taken over the boarder.

juan, you really think so hugh officer..

officer , yes juan I really do.

juan, them Darn canadians, why they have to come all the way down here to los angeles
...to steal my ride.
why not steal one from washington.
( So Cal humor)

Funny...more Jokes Richard.
..... ......................................as a Canadian ,AND a car buff...it would really depend on what "chevy" it was...lol...now,if it was a 64 Impala or Malibu...damn str8 I'd go to L.A to "BORROW it permanently"....lmao...and I used to live in Santa Ana and down the beach in Huntington,so I know SO Cal rides...and humor...

Michael's photo
Wed 03/16/22 08:44 AM
Depending on the cut(roast,steak,ribs)...I used 2 1/2 cups of red wine (prefer one you'd actually drink and enjoy),2/3 cup extra virgin olive oil,4 cloves of crushed fresh garlic,1 1/2 tbsp of ginger (prefer fresh but 3/4 tbsp powder will do), and 2-3 tsp white pepper...mix the dry ingredients add,the oil and wine,and the garlic and ginger(if fresh) mix all together,then add 1 can of diced tomatoes.stir it ,then let sit 15 minutes at room temp. Put this all in a bowl large enough to add your cut of meat to and and after the 15 minutes,add your meat...this is good for deer,elk,moose,antelope or caribou...I've even used it on Black bear and Bison...let it sit covered in your fridge for 16-24 hours,then cook the way you would whatever your cut of meat is (retain the liquid for basting if needed)...oven,campfire or BBQ required...lol...

Michael's photo
Tue 03/15/22 07:47 PM
I'm not sure this will be considered a random fact or a brag,but I spent over 32 years as a long haul trucker,and only ever had 1 speeding ticket and 1 "overweight/over height ) ticket...and over 3.5 million miles in Canada,the US, and Mexico.

Michael's photo
Tue 03/15/22 08:41 AM

Our beloved member and moderator Delightful has gotten ill.
Maybe our well wishes will help bring a bit of a smile on her face and help her get better soon!

Sending you Love & Light and asking the angels to look after you!

:heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

Well said,Good vibes and well wishes sent her way.and hope she feels better soon

Michael's photo
Sun 03/13/22 10:22 AM
Toby Keith,George Strait,Chris Ledoux, Nitty Gritty Dirt Band,Confederate Railroad,Sawyer Brown,and so many,many more...Love country music.

Michael's photo
Sun 03/13/22 10:13 AM
Either "House of the Rising Sun" by The Animals or "Tennesee Whiskey" by Chris Stapleton...and yes,I know that's 2...lol

Michael's photo
Tue 03/08/22 05:26 PM
Extremely tired of hitting "Match" or "Maybe" and getting the automatic response from the site "Congratulations,you two matched" etc etc etc...and then the bot-like "Hi,I'm so and so,I'd like to het to know you" and then if you say Hello,you either get NO response or the bot-like response of" do you have an e-mail address,messenger,or whatsApp so that we can chat and get to know each other better"...I'm curious,wouldn't it be better to just let people decide for themselves if they WANT to chat,whether or NOT they've hit "Match or Maybe"? I apologize if this isn't the right Forum for this topic ,it seemed to fit my question,however...Thanks

Michael's photo
Sat 03/05/22 10:03 AM
I could really use 2 new knees...both mine got wrecked in a hit & run motorcycle accident...was scheduled to have the surgery prior to Covid-19 and the lockdowns.....now...I'm back down to about mid list for "non-emergency or elective" surgery,so ...so I like to just transform both my knees...go bionic...lol

Michael's photo
Fri 02/18/22 10:33 AM
I have a very good friend who is married to a Fillipina woman...they have been together 26 yrs and living in Cebu for 20...he keeps telling me to come and visit and I'll never want to come home...so who knows...maybe

Michael's photo
Fri 02/18/22 07:28 AM
Thanks for the advice,I guess over honest can be kind of negative...and it wasn't really my intention. I've tried a more positive note on my "abridged" profile...lol...so we'll see....but thanks again,much appreciative.

Michael's photo
Tue 02/15/22 01:25 PM
I have a profile that I think is good,and pictures that are recent (within the last year) but I seem to be a very ignorable guy...any advice would be appreciated.

Michael's photo
Tue 02/15/22 01:18 PM
You are a very nice looking woman,you do NOT need the silly filters to make people look at your profile,but it would be great to actually be able to read ABOUT you...more words less filters...you look great without them.

Michael's photo
Tue 02/15/22 01:08 PM
I'm not sure whether you are still looking at this topic or not but IMHO you are an attractive,interesting woman,who,if I was near enough,I might be tempted to ask out for a coffee and convo...lol....you've got lots to offer the right fella.

Michael's photo
Tue 02/15/22 12:50 PM

I get a lot of interest from women far younger than myself, but when I try to establish connections with women close to my own age I'm often ignored, and the ones that are close to my age that show interest in me are the ones that have not taken care of themselves, from the looks of some of the photos all they do is sit in front of the TV and eat. was married 27 years, lost my wife to cancer, I'm not looking to become a nurse made for a woman who can't take care of herself, that may sound selfish, but it is the reality.

I'm sorry for your loss,I lost my wife 3 yrs ago after 11 yrs, so I have some understanding of what you're saying. I too am finding 90% of the "looks" or contacts I have are with women (some of them just girls really) under 28 yrs old,and I don't understand it. My profile is VERY specific about who and what I am,and how I look (I have pictures that are all less than a yr old in my profile) and I say right out I'm NOT looking for anyone under 40,because at 63,I'M not looking to make anyone a nurse...lol.....and again,I agree with your saying that the women who DO contact me in my chosen age range,40-75, are for the most part,either entirely not my type or are only looking for friends and activity mates,not an adult, full time relationship (I'm 63,not dead,and I LIKE women)....I have had women of a certain age tell me my expectations are out of line with reality and that I NEED to accept that I'm old,all I can expect is what I'm being offered....and if that's the case,I'm in for a long ,lonely,life,because well I'm willing to compromise,I'm NOT willing to settle.....so,I hope you get a chance to find what you're looking for,I hope we all do.

Michael's photo
Tue 02/15/22 12:38 PM

I get a lot of interest from women far younger than myself, but when I try to establish connections with women close to my own age I'm often ignored, and the ones that are close to my age that show interest in me are the ones that have not taken care of themselves, from the looks of some of the photos all they do is sit in front of the TV and eat. was married 27 years, lost my wife to cancer, I'm not looking to become a nurse made for a woman who can't take care of herself, that may sound selfish, but it is the reality.

Michael's photo
Sun 02/13/22 07:51 PM
Cooked a bacon wrapped pork sirloin in red wine and mushroom sauce, onions,red and green peppers,and green beans sauteed in garlic and herb butter,and Basmati rice....and served it to my daughter,her fiance and my son...lol....so much for my Valentines Day....oh wait,that's tomorrow,there's still faint hope...lmao....

Michael's photo
Sat 02/12/22 08:52 PM
Lynryd Skynrd all the way....and although I'm honest,and pretty down to earth I am not sure I'm normal...I've been told I'm a little weird,a bit twisted and a whole lot crazy...but I am a good guy.

Michael's photo
Sat 02/12/22 08:38 PM
There are a crap ton of newfies here in Cambridge,but most are either married,shacked up or male,and that doesn't do me any good at all....lolol....newfie girls are as hard to find as hens teeth,especially if you're NOT a newfie guy...I'm originally from the "OTHER Island"...way out west on Vancouver Island,and we like Screech too...anyway,good luck in your hunt.

Michael's photo
Wed 02/09/22 11:39 AM
I've been a biker all my life,a long haul trucker for over 32 yrs and have lived in 18 different cities and towns across the states and Canada,and would love to buy an older RV and do more traveling before I go boot toes up...maybe that qualifies me as a "Gypsy"...or a drifter...lol...been a widower for 3yrs now and the time with my late wife (9 1/2yrs) was the longest I've ever lived in one place (a requirement of her health issues and my lovin' her) but now it's time to move on and start discovering and exploring again...just looking for somebody REAL,and female,breathing and intelligent,open minded and genuinely a couple of bubbles off plumb...as a great friend of mine is fond of saying "Weirdo's unite BABYYYY "

Michael's photo
Thu 02/03/22 10:14 AM
Edited by Michael on Thu 02/03/22 10:14 AM
I'm 63,widowed 3 yrs and finding the exact same problem as most of these older guys...I don't seem to be attractive to even women my age. Please don't say it's because I have low self esteem or want too much, because I like ME just fine and I would just like to find a lady who likes at least some of the things I do (the rest can always be negotiated or compromised.) IMHO, because I'm REAL, outspoken about it, and am not a social media junkie, or willing to play Sugar Daddie games,and because looks seem to be the ONLY thing most people (men as well as women) look at,I'm starting to think I just don't stand a chance.

Previous 1