Community > Posts By > YTSEJAM68

no photo
Tue 10/08/13 08:17 AM
Back in the day, they used to offer "ephedrine" to the general public. I used to take it with caffeine and if I further wanted to work faster I would take an aspirin with it to thin my blood so it would absorb faster. This worked for me. I'm a true believer in that supplements work different for different people. If you do come across something that works, stay with it. I've tried OxyElite Pro, Ab Cuts and raspberry ketones. I'm going to try green coffee beans next and see what happens. I don't think my current regimen of going to the gym which is whenever I feel like it (I don't mean that in a good way....ONCE A WEEK is NOT good training behavior....LOL) and eating chocolate-chip cookie dough ice cream by the gallon in one sitting is very good. LOL! I have a serious sweet tooth!!!!! Ice cream...my one weakness....LOL

A friend recently told me of a prescribed drug called "Adipex". She said that it works really well for her. She eats breakfast before taking it and makes sure she has plenty of water the rest of the day.

I wish you the best of luck in your hunt for a fat burner that works for YOU! :o)

If you do come across them, please post them and I will give it a try as well.

Have you tried a low-carb diet like Atkins? It does work for me when I'm "dedicated" to it. I'm just an idiot for not staying on it. It gives me energy all day long and I really don't mind eating all the meats, seafoods and poultry that you're allowed. You just have to get creative with making your meals. Thank God there is a MILLION ways to make an omelet!!!!! LOL

Good luck Tina.....Cheers! :o)