Community > Posts By > Kay

no photo
Thu 06/03/21 07:24 PM
Edited by Kay on Thu 06/03/21 07:26 PM

The mRNA vaccines and relationships / dating...
Seeing being vaccinated used as a sort of advertisement to announce you're allegedly healthy....

But it made me think... does this vaccine come out of the body when a man has an orgasm? Meaning that when in relationship with said man or having regular intercourse with him... does a woman get steeped in mRNA stuff?

I cannot find an answer to that online, and I guess that even if it is passed on that way we won't be told.
But you can also wonder... is it in someone's saliva and if so, would the other get it in their body when kissing?

We already had to consider STDs, does this mRNA crap now get added to that?
Do we now have to ask someone if they're injected with mRNA before engaging further?
Maybe it's best to remain single.
Or invest in large amounts of condoms and refrain from kissing...
I find this concerning.

And then there's the issue of it getting into sewage which will be re-used for drinking water. Can it be filtered out.

Hmmm...

I'll never, ever understand the mindset of the anti-vaxx crowd. If not for the polio vaccine I wouldn't even exist because my mother contracted it when she was 12 and the vaccine literally saved her life. She has a holdover from it as well in that she has to swallow with a sway to her neck because some muscles never regained full function. My dad has talked about how when he was a kid some kids just stopped showing up because they, you know, died from infectious disease. Your fear of medical science is hilarious but also incredibly sad. I received my 2nd shot 2 weeks ago and I'm proud to have done it because I didn't just do it for me but for my fellow humans. And asking if the vaccine comes out in sperm? LOL, how utterly ridiculous of a question. My goodness...

no photo
Wed 06/02/21 03:40 PM

dont see any nice guys coming out of the woodwork .... hmmm! made too much popcorn ... dang!!!

There can never be too much popcorn. Who doesn't want stuff stuck in their teeth and the back of their throat?

...dang... don't answer that.

no photo
Wed 06/02/21 03:25 PM

Wait!
Is this gonna be a "nice guy" thread?

I'll need popcorn for this. :popcorn:

I've got kernels you pop in oil and microwaved garbage. Both are delicious.

no photo
Wed 06/02/21 02:14 PM
I'd like to have the power of mind control or stopping time. Maybe a combination of both, actually.

no photo
Wed 06/02/21 02:07 PM

What does a man need to have all his heart and attention

It's a bit unhealthy to expect a man (or even a woman) not to notice someone they're attracted to. It's just human nature to browse the menu. But, I get it. I used to be the same way until I realized it's more about what I have to offer someone so that they don't order off that menu. Also, it helps to remember that you might be jealous of some woman you think is more attractive than you, but you're also the focal point for some other woman who's jealous of you.

We're all just carnal beasties on this spinning rock in the universe so it's best to just roll with it and enjoy yourself and not stress over things you cannot and should not change.

no photo
Wed 06/02/21 02:00 PM

Women on this site don't seem to like you when your straight forward and tell the truth I think they would rather a man lie to them.

I think that depends both on the woman and the context of how you're being straight forward. With such little information it's hard to gauge either.

no photo
Tue 06/01/21 04:43 PM

Welcome m8t.

But if you really want to attract the quality "fun" wemens, you might want to work on your writing skills so you don't come off as some sort of uneducated idiot.

Savage but true.