Community > Posts By > lilfairy82

lilfairy82's photo
Wed 07/16/08 08:22 AM
Hey!!! I'm pretty new to the site, but my name is Sara. I'm 25 yrs of age. I'm from upstate NY. studying to earn my CDA= Child Development Aide Certification so that I can work with young children, or with the developmental disabled...I love helping and caring for children and the elderly in general and making a difference and putting a smile on someones face!!! I'm Catholic, and have a true believe in God and alot of Faith, even though I may have made my share of mistakes and may have done some sinful things....in regards to finding the wrong type of men and being used and not treated well...but it's not my fault, just not the right man as of yet!!! Looking for that special Man whom can become my chat buddy---and chat for a long time and really get to know eachother....has respect for others and understanding, doesn't drink (or if he does only on special occassion) or smoke...is very family oriented....and just will enjoy cuddling, holding hands. kissing. slow dancing, walking, sports...music....if any guy out there is interested please let me know!!! Thanks...Sara Mae...

lilfairy82's photo
Tue 07/15/08 09:04 PM
Hey there Everyone!!!:smile:

I have a huge passion for music and singing...and my favorite rock band is Nickelback!!! I love their music: Faraway, Follow you home, Figured you out...their version of sharp dressed man by ZZtop...Santana featuring chad Kroeger: Into the Night, Hero. couple others! In my opinion the leader singer is pretty hot, with an awesome, growlin' like roughed up voice...and really knows how to play the electric guitar and the drummers awesome too...If anyone: male or female are fans. please e-mail me!! and if anyone knows how to play the guitar and wants to get to know more about me, please feel free to contact me!!!!

p.s. also a fan of Christina Aguilera, even tho, she's not in the same categorie, I just like her style and love, love her voice! she made an awesome rock the vote vid. with her baby son max and sang America the beautiful very pretty!

Anyways, ANYONE OUT THERE PLLLZZZ COMMENT AND WRITE. THANKS.

lilfairy82's photo
Tue 07/15/08 10:37 AM
Hey Everyone!!!

Thought I would write something different today!!! My Ex-boyfriend who's 27 and a leutieant in the Airforce, had to inform me that he's doing great because last night he got engaged to a young gal whos 22 from Ohio that he's known for a while!!! When I asked him how he proposed, he said he took her to some place called YellowStone and while overlooking the mountains asked her---then of course had to tell me, he had a ring, but didn't get down on one knee cause the ground was wet...then he sends me a pic of just her hand with this huge diamond ring!!! My only thought was ...."Wow" "Ohh, My Gosh" that was quick, but then it also got me thinking, You know I'd like to one of these days find that special person...who can become my best friend, who is there for me in good times and bad...who is such a sweetheart, so thoughtful and romantic and respectful and understanding, when I don't want to rush anything sexual....someone who just adores me and has no reason at all to want to change who i am or control me or is freaky, I've just been hurt soo many times...how does a person get over the doubt, the pain, the hurt....how do they believe and trust and truly love??? It's like you have to build up wall anymore just to see who truly cares for you and is fall inlove with enough...just to break them down....a person just likes to once in a while have someone to chat with and hugg and walk with and dance with and have pizza with and watch a movie with and to be truly honest....I've had those things, but never with the right person....I GUESS MY WHOLE POINT OF THIS POST IS IF ANYONE WANTS TO COMMENT ON MY LONELY, WHAT DID I DO WRONG SITUATION--FEEL FREE AND IF ANY NICE MAN WOULD LIKE TO CONTACT ME FEEL FREE!!!

lilfairy82's photo
Sun 07/13/08 06:39 PM
Hey There Everyone!!! My questionable Topic is open to anyone whom may have a comment let alone an opinion!! I'm sure it's usually a question for us females, but open to a mans opinion as well!

I used to feel that a man can become a best friend and no strings attached!! no friends with benefits and no...ohhh! we used to date, but now we're just really good friends! I've seen it in the movies and heard about it with Christina Aguilera and her husband, but is it true!??? or is there more we don't know or hear about!glasses

I Mean DOES ANYONE FEEL THAT A MAN CAN JUST GET TO KNOW A WOMAN AND RESPECT HER AND LISTEN TO HER AND BE THERE FOR HER AND JUST BE REALLY BEST FRIENDS AND NOTHING???? PLEAZZZE REPLY!!!huh

lilfairy82's photo
Sat 07/05/08 11:35 AM

flowerforyou Ladies, what do you think about when you see an attractive guy? (Do you wonder what his personality is like, if he has money, what he looks like without his clothes on, etc) flowerforyou

My first thought is "Wow...how beautiful"....then I think I wonder if he's a conceited ass or not. Most men that know they are attractive are into themselves more than anyone else!