KorruptionOfLight's photo
Thu 05/02/13 09:50 AM
Hi! Gonna keep this short because I know how daunting a monologue can be in forums. I'm a 31 year old nice guy, into Metal and walking. Just wanna know of people and places in and around Bristol where I can meet some nice people. I'm a friendly guy. I won't bite : )

Sat 03/16/13 11:21 AM
You, my friend, are awesome.

Sat 03/16/13 11:21 AM
YES!!! Oh wow! Someone who loves symphonic metal! Don't get me started on Rhapsody! Please talk to me! lol laugh

Sat 03/16/13 11:18 AM
I totally agree. Having bad friends is like a drill in the side of your head. But no friends is like total boredom. Me need friendies too.:cry:

Sat 03/16/13 11:15 AM
Hello dear reader of whatever nonsense I'm putting here. Just introducing myself here. My name's Mark and I'm just putting myself out here cos I'm new to this site. Just saying hi to you all and wanna get out there and meet lots of new people in Bristol who will have the time to mess around with me occasionally. I'd love to find a friend or friends who like the same things I do. I'm pretty open minded, so long as you're genuine about your passions. Personally, I'd say my main love is music, though I hate being typecast into a genre, cos you get good artists in just about every genre. Most of my tastes though are around the areas of Metal (mainly power) and alternative rock with a dash of strange electronic music on the side. I'm also a bit geeky cos I'm an avid PC gamer too hehe. I love reading fantasy novels and walking too, but honestly. So long as there are good, polite people out there, I really don't mind. Just wanna have silly fun and be completely random in a non inebriated way. Much like the performing arts.

What else can I put here :wink: err ... derpy dumdy dum giggle splodge ... um ... silliness prevails! :tongue: