Community > Posts By > silverstar

silverstar's photo
Tue 05/12/09 08:03 PM
I am in westport

silverstar's photo
Tue 07/08/08 04:16 AM
Good Morning everybody, I don't need one :) I get up about 5am to 5:30 so I haven't used one for a long time

silverstar's photo
Sun 07/06/08 05:09 PM
I was not sure if this topic has been talked about but I thought I would share my experience. I have talked to a Russian Girl for two mouth be for It came to a end. Witch is sad because one commits there self to a person and finds out its a scam. I did a search on it and come to find out is was a common scam. Kinda like the one you send me two dollars and I will send you information on how to get rich. Once you start talking to them about coming to be with you and the word money comes up and you tell them they have to get to you with out your help that normally ends it. If anybody has had some similar experience I would like to hear about it and listen to what they have to share.

silverstar's photo
Sat 07/05/08 06:26 AM
Victoria's Secret has them on sale :)

silverstar's photo
Sat 07/05/08 05:44 AM
good morning hope you all enjoy your day

silverstar's photo
Fri 07/04/08 05:03 PM
:smile: :tongue: :tongue: :smile:

silverstar's photo
Fri 07/04/08 04:38 PM
what are you wearing happy I think you should wear what you want and feel comfortable wearing. if people judge you by what you wear then its there loss.

silverstar's photo
Fri 07/04/08 12:00 PM
thanks, I got my own clippers :) If they don't like it I can blame it on you guys :) jk I am working on getting my computer upgraded once thats done I can get more pics up. and I will add more about my hobbies.

silverstar's photo
Fri 07/04/08 09:19 AM
Is there anything I could do to improve mine?

silverstar's photo
Thu 07/03/08 06:33 PM
I am from Kansas City

silverstar's photo
Thu 07/03/08 05:26 AM
Hi everybody I am new here and wish everybody the best :)