Community > Posts By > GravyTrain61

no photo
Mon 07/07/08 09:50 PM
Hey Ya'll how ya doin. i missed alot today.

no photo
Mon 07/07/08 03:21 AM

cuz most guys stop at pics and never read a word .. lol

nice.:wink:

well im not most guys lol. goodnight Judy. goodnight Destiny

no photo
Mon 07/07/08 02:44 AM
Her Strut - Bob Seger

no photo
Mon 07/07/08 02:41 AM

im glad im loveable lol. i almost went to the AF Academy to play football until they fired their coach. i cant believe your 57. i was think the same age u were thinkin about me

Thanks babe .. ya I get that a lot .. it's why my current BF is 28 years younger than I am .. LOL

Love AFA football games ... GO FALCONS .. eat a brat, drink a beer. Wait. They don't serve beer there .......... do they? ha ha

no but u can get trashed before the game haha. i see in your profile your a johnny cash fan? thats good

lol .. he's ok. My favs are Linkin Park and Nickelback.

But Walk the Line .. and Ring of Fire ??? :banana: :banana:

o well u quote walk the line, "I keep a close watch on this heart of mine, i keep my eyes wide open all the time." that why i thought that. im more into the older stuff. stones aerosmith music and women are the same haha olders better. and in ur case younger is better haha

like I emailed .. how old is grandma? lol

and I love the Stones .. I also saw the Beatles in concert .. cool eh?

I also love Metallica .. it's who my s/n is after yanno .. and U2

prolly unamerican to say but not a big beatles fan i saw the stone last year and aerosmith twice journey lepperd skynard steve miller the list goes on im goin to see motley crue in Indy next week

LOVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE Journey!!!!!

So you actually READ my profile??????? DUDEnoway

ya why wouldnt i?

no photo
Mon 07/07/08 02:32 AM

im glad im loveable lol. i almost went to the AF Academy to play football until they fired their coach. i cant believe your 57. i was think the same age u were thinkin about me

Thanks babe .. ya I get that a lot .. it's why my current BF is 28 years younger than I am .. LOL

Love AFA football games ... GO FALCONS .. eat a brat, drink a beer. Wait. They don't serve beer there .......... do they? ha ha

no but u can get trashed before the game haha. i see in your profile your a johnny cash fan? thats good

o well u quote walk the line, "I keep a close watch on this heart of mine, i keep my eyes wide open all the time." that why i thought that. im more into the older stuff. stones aerosmith music and women are the same haha olders better. and in ur case younger is better haha

like I emailed .. how old is grandma? lol

and I love the Stones .. I also saw the Beatles in concert .. cool eh?

I also love Metallica .. it's who my s/n is after yanno .. and U2

prolly unamerican to say but not a big beatles fan i saw the stone last year and aerosmith twice journey lepperd skynard steve miller the list goes on im goin to see motley crue in Indy next week

no photo
Mon 07/07/08 02:30 AM

Not bad...nice pics ..straight forward profile...lol welcome to the crew....come out and play in the demi -ashton forum since you love older women....you will be swamped with women ....

looks like he took your advise .. lol

nice to meet you babe ... what position you play?

defensive end/outside linebacker

no photo
Mon 07/07/08 02:27 AM

no photo
Mon 07/07/08 02:21 AM

no photo
Mon 07/07/08 02:16 AM

no photo
Mon 07/07/08 02:05 AM
ya 19 the magic number. My sleep schedule is off ight now with all the partyin around the 4th.

no photo
Mon 07/07/08 01:44 AM
I LOVE THIS TOPIC!!!! n e one anna chat just shoot me an email

no photo
Mon 07/07/08 01:38 AM
on yahoo's homepae right now theres sumtin about why nice guys finish last.

no photo
Mon 07/07/08 01:08 AM

WTF?.................oops oops offtopic offtopic

weird as fu*k

no photo
Mon 07/07/08 12:39 AM

wow with these shops we can all have kinky sex and shoot guns at each other while we r reading books

ARE YOU SAYING THAT CUZ IM FROM ARKANSAS....lmao....WE GREET PEOPLE WITH GUNS HERE.....AND SHOOT THE CRITTERS IN THEM THERE WOODED AREAS OVER YONDER WAY...LMAOlaugh laugh

haha im lived in the country in western kansas for 18 years, we didnt go to the grocery store but 5 times a year lol. so yes them woods over yonder that was our grocery store haha

no photo
Mon 07/07/08 12:28 AM
wow with these shops we can all have kinky sex and shoot guns at each other while we r reading books

no photo
Mon 07/07/08 12:23 AM

Wow no one wants my pennys!

cant post my thoughts i dont think u or ur mother would like that very much.. aha im just mesing wit you

no photo
Sun 07/06/08 11:58 PM

NOT read the profiles BEFORE they send an emailgrumble grumble
men are apes

haha too true. but to answer the ? on these sites do u think n e thing matters to most other than looks. im not speaing about me personally but seriously come on

no photo
Sun 07/06/08 11:54 PM
Gun store

no photo
Sun 07/06/08 11:44 PM

Mirror Mirror u freaked me out man

Get used to it! He's a very wacky yet loveable character :wink:

you'll have to forgive this country boy if he dont feel the same way haha

no photo
Sun 07/06/08 11:38 PM
Mirror Mirror u freaked me out man