Community > Posts By > GravyTrain61

no photo
Tue 07/08/08 07:39 AM

looks like a keeper to meflowerforyou

thanx gorgous id let u keep me haha plus i love Minn.

no photo
Tue 07/08/08 07:35 AM
Edited by GravyTrain61 on Tue 07/08/08 07:35 AM

good stuff man!

thanx haha i mean come on gimme a f*ckin break

no photo
Tue 07/08/08 06:58 AM
with a girl for 2 years then went away to college i donno if it was the distance that helped so much or maybe just football all day for the first 3 weeks during camp but i got over her pretty quick. i still thin about her sometimes but it doesnt hurt n e more

no photo
Tue 07/08/08 06:54 AM

just interested if i should add or take something away

First, all you care about is football. Who wants a guy like that?

Second, you are hunting for older women for sex. Once again, who wants a man on the prowl for older women.

If you want the young girls, better eliminate that bit about trolling the net for older women.

If you want the older ones, better write a mature profile .... or you might be better off getting on a sex internet and just putting it out there.

He looks much more innocent than all that... cut him some slack.

The "innocent" looking ones are always the guilty ones. Take a look at his profile and you will see the guy is trolling the internet looking for older women to have sex with. He sent me an email and I am old enough to be his grandmother.

Check this lady out. i ask yall to rate my profile and she comes up with i only want to have sex with everyone on here becuz my profile is innocent? HAHA ya thats what im looking for to have sex with a bunch of people who are over 500 miles away from me. thats very sensible

no photo
Tue 07/08/08 06:47 AM

K gotta get the heck outta Dodge .. going to pick up son at airport ..

Ash .. take care of the thread while I'm gone .. like a good assistant :banana:

Get the heck out of Dodge! Dodge City, Kansas! see everyone loves that great state haha jk. whats up yall?

no photo
Tue 07/08/08 03:20 AM
have one for my dad over my heart

no photo
Tue 07/08/08 03:14 AM

ya ya .. back peddlin will get you everywhere laugh

what do u mean? u sayin i forgot what got me here? lol

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

dont understand all these icons but they r funny

no photo
Tue 07/08/08 03:08 AM

ya ya .. back peddlin will get you everywhere laugh

what do u mean? u sayin i forgot what got me here? lol

no photo
Tue 07/08/08 03:04 AM

Hey Ya'll how ya doin. i missed alot today.

and yes you did .. miss a lot that is oops

We may have gone to bed early, but we didn't miss anything by doing so .. rofl rofl rofl

*makes herself comfortable on the leather couch ..waitin for the action to begin*

yawn drinker drinker drinker

^^^ Tyler ... THIS is what I left ya .. LOL

i got it..... i got it sorry im out of it lol im bout to make some coffee. hey Judy that indy lady is smokin' im so glad u guys fnd me for this thread haha

Indy lady? who in the world are you talkin bout? lol

IndyPrncs she talks on this thread

oh Joy .. she's a good friend of mine .. we smokin women stick together smokin

true true u are all on this thread Destiny too

no photo
Tue 07/08/08 03:00 AM

We may have gone to bed early, but we didn't miss anything by doing so .. rofl rofl rofl

*makes herself comfortable on the leather couch ..waitin for the action to begin*

i got it..... i got it sorry im out of it lol im bout to make some coffee. hey Judy that indy lady is smokin' im so glad u guys fnd me for this thread haha

Indy lady? who in the world are you talkin bout? lol

IndyPrncs she talks on this thread

no photo
Tue 07/08/08 02:47 AM

no photo
Tue 07/08/08 02:45 AM

hey yall im Tyler

Good morning Tyler....see that you didn't get a very warm welcome lastnight....we all party pooped early!!!! Guess everyone had an extremely busy wknd cuz we're not usually all gone so early. Of course us gals on the east coast are ....but those west coast peeps are posting a lot longer for us east siders!!!! That kinda sucks.....BUT ANYWAYS WELCOME TO JSH Ashton/DEMI!!!!waving waving waving waving

ohhh he got a very warm welcome the night before babe ..:wink:

that i did

no photo
Tue 07/08/08 02:36 AM
ya its 435 here i got football training at 6 so i just threw a pot of coffee on and said screw it im pulling an all nighter haha

no photo
Tue 07/08/08 02:32 AM
im up too what time is it there?

no photo
Tue 07/08/08 02:28 AM
hey yall im Tyler

no photo
Tue 07/08/08 01:17 AM
a little late now but Rob Zombie's movies are awesome. House of 1,000 Corpes, The Devil's Rejects (My Fav), and Halloween (remake, better ta original)

no photo
Mon 07/07/08 11:58 PM

just interested if i should add or take something away

First, all you care about is football. Who wants a guy like that?

Second, you are hunting for older women for sex. Once again, who wants a man on the prowl for older women.

If you want the young girls, better eliminate that bit about trolling the net for older women.

If you want the older ones, better write a mature profile .... or you might be better off getting on a sex internet and just putting it out there.

haha im not just looking for sex from older women. but thanx for the reply

no photo
Mon 07/07/08 11:21 PM
wow u guys go to bed early!

no photo
Mon 07/07/08 10:19 PM
is there n e reason to be on here if your not single?

no photo
Mon 07/07/08 09:56 PM
Edited by GravyTrain61 on Mon 07/07/08 09:57 PM
Indy likes Goat - T's a I have one YES!!!!!!!!!!!!