Community > Posts By > auroradee

auroradee's photo
Tue 06/04/13 02:09 PM
Don't be nervous.. But be very curious.. Hello :tongue:

auroradee's photo
Tue 06/04/13 11:47 AM
That's exactly what I mean. Thankyou. Its different on a mobile phone. I have no job so can't afford a Pc :tongue: Sorry to bother, will work it out

auroradee's photo
Tue 06/04/13 11:32 AM
Job opportunity.. Teach Dee how to quote :tongue:

auroradee's photo
Tue 06/04/13 11:15 AM
Hahaha.. What Happybun said drinker How the flip do you quote on a mobile anyway? sad

auroradee's photo
Tue 06/04/13 11:11 AM
Books the best table with the best view :tongue:

auroradee's photo
Tue 06/04/13 11:06 AM
Yes, it can be positive if you connect with someone. Probably better if they're close by location wise. I've met a mingler, it didn't work out romantically but we've remained friends. That's positive, right? :laughing:

auroradee's photo
Fri 05/31/13 06:51 PM
Who's ur team? Welcome.. :wink:

auroradee's photo
Sun 04/07/13 12:24 PM
OR.. "A blue eyed boy meets a brown eyed girl.. Oh oh oh, the sweetest thing.." So says Bono :smile:

auroradee's photo
Sun 04/07/13 12:11 PM
A newborn looking into its mothers eyes for the first time :heart:

auroradee's photo
Sun 04/07/13 08:29 AM
Viewed and messaged :wink:

auroradee's photo
Sun 04/07/13 12:49 AM
At least he's honest laugh

auroradee's photo
Sat 04/06/13 02:11 PM
I do the job properly :tongue:

auroradee's photo
Sat 04/06/13 02:04 PM
What on earth is happening in the middle one scared

auroradee's photo
Wed 04/03/13 02:45 PM
Listen to the butterflies waving

auroradee's photo
Wed 04/03/13 01:58 PM
Well that beat my shortest relationship. U win rofl

auroradee's photo
Wed 04/03/13 12:23 PM
As a BC survivor I'd be happy to get to 80 yrs old :banana:

auroradee's photo
Wed 04/03/13 12:08 PM
Blimey! Dunno bout pierced nips! Ouchies. But thanks I appreciate that thought. I guess society hasn't quite caught up yet? I was in a twitter topic about this very subject a while ago and teens are still scared to get inked incase their parents or society flip? And all they want is a lil devil on their hip? Surely there are worse things for our youth population to become addicted to? And no, I'm not advocating tattoo addiction grumble

auroradee's photo
Wed 04/03/13 12:01 PM

In this day and age tattoos are absolutely fine on women. I happen to love women with tattoos. This is coming from a man that has 6 tattoos and a pierced nipple. You will always get those looks from people that don't appreciate or understand it. It's usually older people with an old school mentality or uptight right wingers. You should be free to express yourself any way you see fit as along as you aren't harming others. There is also the issue of the tattoos not being acceptable in certain job environments, lawyers, doctors, etc... I say go for it! I'm heading to Prague, Berlin and Amsterdam and plan on getting a tattoo in each of those cities.

auroradee's photo
Wed 04/03/13 11:34 AM
I totally get the "forcing it in the face" issue and I don't agree with face tatts etc. I actually deliberated long and hard about my hand and wrist art. I'm a breast cancer survivor and I really wanted the pink ribbon, which, initially was easily covered as it was on my wrist. But then kind of got that tat bug and expanded it to the lily. To me, its not offensive but still kind of get that some ppl may look at inked women as a "no no". And yes appreciate that's their choice. Thankyou for your input guys. Appreciated

auroradee's photo
Wed 04/03/13 11:20 AM
Hey Minglers. I've been here a few weeks now and thought I'd bite the bullet and jump in with a topic of my own. This is a personal issue for me, as I have quite a large hand tattoo (among others) of a lily, with vines, twining around my wrist to link with a pink ribbon underneath my thumb. When people spot the hand part they frown, yet when they see the ribbon their attitude changes. My question is, are tattoos acceptable on a woman if they are serious statements or shouldn't we all be allowed the freedom of expression no matter what the reason? This also applies to males with tattoos. Wouldn't want to appear discrimitory laugh I would appreciate your views

Previous 1