Community > Posts By > solidslate

solidslate's photo
Sun 04/27/14 05:15 PM
Hahaha! you twisted iittle deviant lol! I wuz gonna get one of them Brittany Speirs dolls but upon further contemplation I felt the risk factor of punctures etc en route via New Zealand was far too great, I"m gonna jus stick with the Mannequin, Oi! they should call it a Womannequin ? I"m not gay! Hmm.. anyway they're great the dog can chew on them for a while, used in nuclear test sites, if you prop one up in the lounge at night and a burglar breaks in and sees it in dim lighting.. theres definitely tension in the air, then when all is done you can jus hose them off and Spudang... good as new :-) it seems strange that they aren't more widely accepted in society

solidslate's photo
Sun 04/27/14 02:56 PM
Yeh I am single as well haha! Lol! listen to everyone on here, it sounds like were all talking about contracting some noxious disease with the nasty Single symptom had had, right thats it I"m buying a mannequin :-)

solidslate's photo
Sun 04/27/14 02:43 PM
Hey :-) I"m in Waitoki 20 mins nth of Auck jus bored n wotnot lol! Hey.. how come the subject of Lesbians next door seems to be bursting at the seams with replies ? man you Ladies sure must have a lot to talk about ova der Lol! :-)

solidslate's photo
Sun 04/27/14 08:07 AM
yea lucky theres more than one out there :-) don't worry bout poophead:smile:

maybe one has to get to a place in themselves to attract a soul mate? or is it luck or fate

solidslate's photo
Sun 04/27/14 08:03 AM
yea lucky theres more than one out there :-) don't worry bout poophead:smile:

solidslate's photo
Sun 04/27/14 07:49 AM
do you have a soul mate?

solidslate's photo
Sat 04/26/14 10:09 PM
Hey Nika_Pika hows life :-) happy to chat with you, Yes I can see ur bisexual by ur profile pic Lol! is it the Nika_Pika on the left or the Nika_Pika on the right ?

solidslate's photo
Mon 12/02/13 09:37 AM
Haha! nice one Conrad explode I don't really give a **** wot Obama does I live in New Zealand, we all good down here bro Lol! anyway have a good Chipsmas :banana:

solidslate's photo
Mon 12/02/13 04:56 AM
Hi Conrad, I can't say I really agree with you dude, but no worries thats wot makes you,yourself and me myself, if you talk about the Rothschild family rated I think 7th with an estimated worth 500 - 700 billion dollars if these families at the top work together for common gain that has a lot of swing and power, I think 1 -2 % of the worlds population holds 50% of the worlds wealth, with wealth comes power, with power comes influence and agendas etc just because wot they do doesn't stick out like dogs balls doesn't mean its not happening, If you see what they have sought control of regarding the general population its not hard to see a monopoly behind it, I reckon the State, Government or system was designed by a "group" with a certain "group" in mind, Also I don't recall the world being in a state of sunshine, Rainbows and perfection if my sub-conscious was naive as to think in that way I"d be disappointed, I"m 48 now and never voted, I haven't seen a politician yet that is telling the truth

solidslate's photo
Mon 12/02/13 03:40 AM
from what I gather hasn't the network of "enlightened ones" gained and kept secret knowledge to themselves obtained from the watchers from the book of Enoch ? it puts a really interesting spin on everything, there seems to be so much out there beyond what we perceive as reality or within 4 dimensions, stuff that gets taught out of people, that can be only a thought away, a doorway within yourself that taps into the energy of all that is, instead were all taught to become good little consumers n wotnot haha! wot a scandal !

solidslate's photo
Sun 12/01/13 04:26 AM
Yea primed by the Illuminati, Freemasons etc, Obama is just a puppet, theres a lot going on in the world if you start to look behind everything

solidslate's photo
Sat 11/30/13 12:01 AM
Hi I"m interested to hear from anyone on this subject, has this actually been passed in U.S.A. by Obama?

solidslate's photo
Fri 11/29/13 11:53 PM
gday m8, hey that tutu is really intimidating, are you some type of gang member? haha! classic :-)

solidslate's photo
Wed 11/27/13 04:35 PM

What is Kinesiology ?

From

"the study of the principles of mechanics and anatomy in relation to human movement"

Not to be confused with applied kinesiology.

solidslate's photo
Wed 11/27/13 04:34 PM
I like that thanks, crikey I think you"re gonna keep me pretty busy haha!

solidslate's photo
Wed 11/27/13 04:31 PM
Holy crap.. " Intuition " thats gonna be a big letter Lol! I better manipulate my sub-conscious see if it can make me type faster Lol!

solidslate's photo
Wed 11/27/13 04:28 PM
yea thats cool, from what I can see there are certain times you can access your subconscious mind, to be able to re-program faulty files or install new ones, its in an uncluttered state called Rem state which is sort of that period of relaxation just before you drift off to sleep where the sub-conscious is open to change and repair, its a similar state to self hypnosis as no one can hypnotise you, you do that to yourself a hypnotist is just guiding you through that, the things I"ve used the Rem state with have had amazing results far above everything else and I think if I were practicing and developing that more, which I will it"s a powerful tool limited by the individual only :-) The conclusion I"ve arrived at is this is the basis for meditation which I"m jus getting into now. but like anything it needs to be practiced regularly to develop, another way you open the door to sub-conscious but also incorporates the Superconscious is getting into " The Zone " while doing something like playing an instrument, artistry something that engages your total focus on many levels so while your in " the Zone " things can be sorted or put in perspective without awareness of it although once finished you can feel better :-) haha! I hope some of this actually made some sense, its just the conclusions I"ve come to with a bit of help from my teachers ( google and u-tube lol! ) the thing I"ve found the best is to trust my intuition thats what I listen to, its a pretty awesome tool :-)

solidslate's photo
Wed 11/27/13 02:37 PM
haha! yea it gets progressively fom there on in Lol! cheers dude

solidslate's photo
Wed 11/27/13 02:29 PM
Thanks for your msg :-) yea I find it interesting it resonates with what I"ve always felt but never understood, the education system of old would un-learn that from you, I think "the system" wants you to be a good little consumer and tax paying citizen lol! not me I"m norty :-) yea I"ve been looking at Shamanism and energies etc its so interesting, I also enjoy Quantum Physics, metaphysics,etc thats interesting, I like people that push the boundaries sometimes they get access to things other people can't :-) What is Kinesiology ?

solidslate's photo
Wed 11/27/13 01:59 PM
Hello everyone happy I"m interested to hear other peoples opinion on the Sub-conscious mind, is it a friend :angel: or foepitchfork I"ve had issues in my life that I"ve had to address call it Self Improvement, Spiritual Development or woteva and in order to do this I"ve had to acknowledge and understand my sub-conscious mind and how it operates, purely on a basic level as it is such a complex subject, anyway in doing this I uncovered a diverse range of operating systems, filing systems (good and bad) motors, engines, vehicles to get from one place to another, self destruct modes etc etc, this is truly an amazing thing with a vast capacity yet nowadays I look at people and see that most aren't even aware that it exists and are functioning out of their conscious mind and ego etc, although upon each decision made the sub-conscious is directly engaged supplying the necessary information needed to carry out its purpose, which is great unfortunately it can't seem to decifer between right and wrong its just do or don't do, I think this is where things can take a nasty turn for the worst Lol! if a situation is happening your sub-conscious will race back to its filing cabinet and look for the necessary information to deal with it, however if there are files there that were installed by others I.E. Parents, Brothers, sisters, Teachers, Friends Foes, Girlfriends, Boyfriends etc etc, I.E ( learned consciousness ) that were rather or extremely faulty YES the **** is going to hit fan at high speed surprised its sort of like your trying to live u life based on someone else's principles and yes a **** sandwich is on its way Ha! although in saying that positive input will have the opposite effect :thumbsup: briefly for me the last 4 yrs has been a process of ridding myself of my learned consciousness, ( he"s sitting down in my compost bin with a spade sticking out of his forehead lol! ) and letting your true self emerge, this is a person I know and love :banana: this is the person who I AM this is the person I was before I was born I AM a spirit with a body not a body with a spirit

Previous 1