Community > Posts By > crzyblue20

crzyblue20's photo
Tue 02/26/08 05:59 AM

You are not a loser. It is most likely possible that the reason he deactivated his account has absolutely nothing to do with you. It is possible he may have met someone special; or, that he was attached to start out with and is either hiding out or got caught.

Try thinking of 5 positive qualities about yourself. Write them down on a piece of paper and put it where you will be sure to see it every day. Say these things out loud to yourself at least twice a day for a month.

Be well.

I hope he did find that someone he was looking for, everyone needs that special person in their life, but a heads up would have been nice....maybe it's karma...i stop talking to people for no reason too, only when they become uninteresting

crzyblue20's photo
Tue 02/26/08 05:58 AM

Baby...WHY are you even wasting your energy on this guy????? Obviously he is the one with the problem, not you! Just thank God you found out what he is like before you started liking him!
To quote a TV show...NEXT!

No, energy wasted, just wish he didn't try to sweet talk me.. I will see him around, no worries....I'm such a girl...lol

crzyblue20's photo
Tue 02/26/08 05:56 AM

Just move on n forget about it.. drinker smokin

I will, but I'm just stuck!

crzyblue20's photo
Tue 02/26/08 05:19 AM

Perhaps he got deactivated, for breaching forum rules..or is taking a break, or his wife came home and discovered what he had been up to... or his pet iguana died....

there are more possibilities than you did something wrong...

He has shown at this moment in time, he cannot offer the same generosity that you can.flowerforyou

It could be, or he just found someone else to chill with, but he could have gave me a...I don't want to talk to you anymore, or he could have just deleted me from his friends list I would have gotten the picture then. he's not married thank god! but maybe that other stuff could totally have happened

crzyblue20's photo
Tue 02/26/08 05:17 AM
This totally sucks though, I mean I wish I could show you what he wrote, if I got played that sucked because I didn't really put myself out there like that.

He started it, I just wanted to hang out, like I said he seemed like he would be real cool to chill with and I don't know what it was I did?

I mean at least he read my e-mails right, but I have his number should I call him one day or just lay low?

crzyblue20's photo
Tue 02/26/08 04:56 AM
So I was talking to someone on here, invited him to attend a party with me and a few friends. He stated that he had seen me at a few of them and, and recognized my face, said that is was beautiful and all that jazz, total lines.....so gave him my number cause he wanted to chill before going straight to a party, anyway, long story short no reply to the e-mails or texts, and when I wrote him today no reply, come to find out he deactivated his account.

Not so sure if I had anything to do with that, but I am hoping not, all I did was extend a friendship with someone who shared the same interest as me, WTF..... I know I'm a loser but damn! DAMN!

crzyblue20's photo
Mon 02/25/08 10:52 PM

Man...this new guy...mmm

I'm twisted. Sprung. Warped.

I'm afraid to open my eyes...

Each time I do..the phone rings.

It's him. *sigh*

It's like...he's as into me as I'm into him.

But..is that just wishful thinking?

Hell no...I deserve this.

I'm just...amazed.

I totally know how you feel but it's the complete opposite for me, he was into me as I was into him, no more...that little attraction is gone and I'm stuck wondering why?

crzyblue20's photo
Wed 02/20/08 02:07 AM
i am so sorry this what 2 days of no sleep looks and sounds like hellloooo...... i dont want this person to find out but i will figure out a codex its about a guy i am interested in and its almost like he built it up to watch me fall apart slowly

crzyblue20's photo
Wed 02/20/08 01:46 AM
Anything mostly, but the problem I have cant really lay it out here u know dont know what to do about it though and words of advice would be great

crzyblue20's photo
Wed 02/20/08 01:26 AM
Edited by crzyblue20 on Wed 02/20/08 01:42 AM
I am feeling down on my luck in the dumps wish I had someone I can talk to.
I bored everyday with nothing to say to myself but blah,blah,blah
Conversations alone are so dull I wish I wasnt even in this rutt.
The one thing that I have to comfort me in 795 miles away sitting in the shop, the one thing that could get me away from all this crank up some tunes and go with the flow, even the ride alone can be cumbersome and still wish I had a passanger to take along for the ride.
My passanger is out there somewhere they know who they are I just wish he will get in already

crzyblue20's photo
Wed 02/06/08 04:32 PM
Would any body like to attend a Rave with me a few friends?

crzyblue20's photo
Thu 08/23/07 03:00 PM
Well, since I haven't really found anyone in here from the AZ area...here is my PHX call...anybody here in to any type of house or trance or whatever your prefrence, if so hit me up!

Peace Out
Blue