Community > Posts By > nicolala16

nicolala16's photo
Mon 12/29/08 09:18 PM
Edited by nicolala16 on Mon 12/29/08 09:23 PM
Lol I actually can't remember this one. I mean, I remember the episode and Joan Rivers making the joke about most of her body parts being under 18 years old. But I can't remember the movie. I think the category was Best New Director.

Fail.

nicolala16's photo
Mon 12/29/08 09:08 PM
Edited by nicolala16 on Mon 12/29/08 09:09 PM

nicolala16's photo
Mon 12/29/08 09:04 PM
Edited by nicolala16 on Mon 12/29/08 09:09 PM
Sorry kids, I forgot how to work the internet.

nicolala16's photo
Mon 12/29/08 09:04 PM

Nicola16...
You are just the shiznit when it comes to family guy.

Who is Stewie Griffon's arch rival? Not counting Lois?

Bertram, his brother.

Side note, yes, I am a freakin' loser. Some find it endearing, most don't.

nicolala16's photo
Mon 12/29/08 08:49 PM

nicola16 wins the cookie!

Next question, when the Griffin move out of Quohog to the mansion Louis's Grandmother left her they find some pictures.
What were they and what did they prove about the Pewterscmidt family?

Also who had jungle fever?

They were of various presidents with prostitutes using Cherrywood as a whorehouse. Proved that the Pewterschmidts were the first pimps. Lincoln had jungle fever.

Count it!

nicolala16's photo
Mon 12/29/08 08:43 PM

lol remember christobel....omglaugh laugh

"Your father's a pig!"
*Chris squeals with delight*

nicolala16's photo
Mon 12/29/08 08:42 PM
Do I have my priorities or what?

nicolala16's photo
Mon 12/29/08 08:40 PM

Can anyone name Meg Griffins REAL father's name.

Hint. The episode it comes from is Screwed the Pooch and Brian says it in court testifying for Peter.

Stan Thompson. Family Guy trivia is my forte!

nicolala16's photo
Mon 12/15/08 05:24 PM

btw, your profile is great and you are a beautiful woman. flowerforyou His loss for bailing on you.

How sweet of you! I really do appreciate all of the kind words. I'm glad that this didn't come across as a "give me attention" kind of thing - I'm trying to find someone of substance on here and I am/was on the verge of giving up. I'm glad all of you took the time to try to help me!

nicolala16's photo
Mon 12/15/08 05:20 PM

I like the profile...although, personally I wouldn't have written so much. Some things we need to find out on our own..make it more of a mystery...men like a challenge..sometimes the chase is better than the catch...I bet you'll get more e-mails if you break the ice with a question.. like famous movie quotes that you can steal off of the IMBD site.
The fact you have Children shouldn't be an issue..unfortunately for me someone with Asthma..the smoking would literally kill me.
and try and find someone who is willing to take your picture...holding a cell phone is kinda tacky..I used a ladder and a camera with a timer for the BMW shot..just an idea..

I definitely see your point, I'll have to revamp the picture soon. And I understand completely that some folks will not entertain dating a smoker - I wouldn't expect an asthmatic to hang around for that. I think I'll retool a little in the coming days. Thanks!

nicolala16's photo
Mon 12/15/08 05:18 PM
Thanks very much, I don't usually have a lot of time to write in the forums - I made a special point to post today. But I agree, I think I have to make time. From what I have read so far today, there is a better quality of people in the forums. I guess it speaks for itself - these are people who want to be here and meet people for more than a booty call.

nicolala16's photo
Mon 12/15/08 05:01 PM
Thanks for the words of encouragement :-)

nicolala16's photo
Mon 12/15/08 04:53 PM
Would anyone mind taking a look at my profile? I seem to be meeting a lot of men who are the exact opposite of what I am looking for. I'm starting to think I'm giving the wrong message.

As a slight sidebar - I was recently talking to someone and we were getting along famously. I then sent an email in which I mentioned my son and the emails stopped. Do a lot of men just forget to read either A)The part of my profile where I say that I'm a working mom or B) the bottom portion which indicates whether or not I have a child? It was just a very frustrating experience.

Thank you in advance!