Community > Posts By > Specfre001

no photo
Thu 03/21/13 05:41 AM
MAY:)

no photo
Wed 03/20/13 07:23 AM

Oh come on. I wasn't born yesterday. If you really, truly loved her, you'd be trying to work to solve this with her. If sex to you, is more important than the relationship, then I think you're better leaving. Talk about having your cake and eating it.

Hou also have to understand that man's hobby is sex.
We are dogs, we need sex more the women do...
We need relationship but we also need sex...too bad women dont understand this. We are just built that way...

no photo
Wed 03/20/13 05:50 AM

Also consider that you don't know the whole story my friend. She may be hiding some things from you.
Good luck and be careful eh?

She did hide:) now she's on the run, her IP along with the headers went to fbi cybercrime division for an attempted scam...

no photo
Wed 03/20/13 05:48 AM

Huh!!????!??
I just checked OP's profile and it's been deactivated?
rofl

I did not...there was an issue with my account...

no photo
Wed 03/20/13 05:46 AM
Edited by Specfre001 on Wed 03/20/13 05:47 AM
Stop being sarcastic...thats not the answer I was seeking...after all I found out it was a fake account...u dont seem like a nice person...all I noticed is sarcasm and pity...Wish u luck girl..maybe someone will try to get to ya with fake account...:)

no photo
Sun 03/17/13 01:40 PM
I absolutely do...I will do that, it was just scary and so ...huh...weird so, abnormal that person talking to u and all of a sudden just deactivates an account, it left me ...empty, full of questions. I never seen anything like that...I will have patience,im sure she will come back, I have this feeling, it's just behavior, that bothers me...Im not pushy, I dont even want to meet her until she says she wants it. She's a great gal and it will be really bad if she never comes back...

no photo
Sun 03/17/13 01:25 PM
Im talking to this great girl, I mean I was talking to her:(. She told me she got hurt big time and she told me details. Shes a very quiet person, serious girl, beautiful, romantic, caring. we talked for three days... every day for 3 days. I know she was hurt and sad, I know she wanted a guy she wanted to trust some guy aand needed his support
I have her email, shes very shy girl, an awsome girl , she deactivated her account few hours ago. Maybe some girl can help me how to resolve it? I dont want her to run away?
She's really sweet, sad, sweet, great girl but why such erratic behavior?:(
what am I suppose to do now?:(

no photo
Tue 03/12/13 11:29 AM
I' ve read 50 shades of Grey and I gotta tell you I was not impressed:P After all...not everyone likes BDSM with a red head man hahaha:)

no photo
Tue 03/12/13 11:24 AM
Edited by Specfre001 on Tue 03/12/13 11:25 AM
In DR on the golf course in broad daylight hehehe

no photo
Tue 03/12/13 11:20 AM
Unconditional love is between a mother and her child/children

no photo
Sat 03/09/13 02:38 AM
Single...sometimes...most of the time...