Community > Posts By > Blueyesmn

Blueyesmn's photo
Mon 07/21/08 11:36 AM
Edited by Blueyesmn on Mon 07/21/08 11:36 AM
ok, this is good but also sad... frown

Blueyesmn's photo
Mon 07/21/08 11:19 AM
I'm not sure where you live but their is a few options out there for you. But as far as regaining feeling that is something you will need to work on yourself. As for getting the feelings and emotions back look in your area to see if you can find someone that practices NLP or HNLP and uses it in their counseling. If you want to know more about what it is you can google it or message me.
I believe that everything in life happens for a reason, even the bad stuff. We may not understand that but as you get older it all starts to make a little more sense.

You seem like a sweet guy so don't sell yourself short and just be patient the right gal will find you! :smile:

Blueyesmn's photo
Wed 07/09/08 03:43 AM

Hello and welcome to JSH/M2 I hope you have a great time here...
It's soooo much fun!!!! Enjoy the forums...

flowers

The forums are definitely interesting. laugh
Thank you!:smile:

Blueyesmn's photo
Wed 07/09/08 03:42 AM

Howdy and welcome!!!flowerforyou

Thank you :) blushing

Blueyesmn's photo
Wed 07/09/08 03:41 AM

hi there and welcome to jsh have a great,time and good luckflowerforyou

Thank you! :)blushing

Blueyesmn's photo
Mon 07/07/08 04:32 AM
Hello! i am pretty new here about a week maybe now and I thought I would introduce myself. You can check out my profile if you want to know a bit about Me!

:tongue: smooched

Blueyesmn's photo
Sun 07/06/08 08:47 PM

Russian girl scam is one of the oldest in the book!

Actually that will be those African emails I get of them wanting to deposit Millions in my account. laugh

The quickest way to get rid of them... Tell them you work in financial fraud. They suddenly vanish! lol

Blueyesmn's photo
Sun 07/06/08 08:25 PM
I would say I'm about an 8 :) pretty Average :smile:

Blueyesmn's photo
Sun 07/06/08 08:13 PM

Blues you are so pretty and i would be honored to be your friend sweetiesmooched

Thank you!
One can never have too many friends :)

Blueyesmn's photo
Sun 07/06/08 07:46 PM

why, drinking makes me less scared and more at easedrinker

Because alcohol always intensifies things!

Blueyesmn's photo
Sun 07/06/08 07:35 PM

Even though I have seen crazy things, I am spiritual in belief from what I witness........ I still have yet to test these stupid boards.

If I told you guys half the $#!T I did and got no results, you might think I am psycho. But a board? A board? C'moooooooooooon....

Well, as for the boards it may not always work the same for everyone. It all depends on the intent of the person using it. I would never touch a board since I have seen an old wood one that a friends family tried to burn and the fire never even left a mark on it!
As for paranormal/supernatural things and spirits.... I am real curious as to what you have tried with no results. :wink:

Blueyesmn's photo
Sun 07/06/08 07:31 PM
So, what is it that made you want to play with one of those? Curiosity?

Here is a few things you could do:

A.) get rid of it and don't mess with it again.
B.) Ask the spirit/spirits in your home to leave and say they are no longer welcome. (If you ask them to leave they have to)
C.) IF you think the spirit MAY be someone you know that has passed on tell them that If they have a message for you that there is a much better way to do it than scare the hell out of you. lol

I believe in spirits, Angels and all of that but I would NEVER touch a Ouiji board! Like I said before be careful what you wish for!

And if you were smart you would stop drinking.

Blueyesmn's photo
Sun 07/06/08 07:16 PM
Well, I just read how you are having lights flicker? What was it you were asking the Ouiji board?

Blueyesmn's photo
Sun 07/06/08 07:10 PM
Well.. it sounds like you were asking for trouble playing with a Ouiji board? The only way any spirits could bother you is if you invited them to do so silly! So, the question is... did you ask them to out of curiosity?

If you want it to stop tell them they are no longer welcome in your home and to leave. It's funny how a little fear makes your mind play tricks on you. lol

So a little advice for you.. stop playing around with stuff unless you are prepared for what it may bring your way. Haven't you ever heard the saying "Be careful what you wish for because you just may get it."

laugh