Community > Posts By > drake521

drake521's photo
Thu 09/03/15 02:16 PM
I think the answer is that you shouldn't approach anyone at all. If there is something about you that she is attracted to, she will approach you and then your problems are just starting.

Now if she is smarter than you at something, say she is the teacher type, then you might ask her a question about the subject she is good at, as long as it interests you. But I would not ask her out for a good lengthy time. Let things slide and don't push anything. If she wants you, she needs time to think about it.

drake521's photo
Thu 09/03/15 10:03 AM
Edited by drake521 on Thu 09/03/15 10:08 AM
This subject has been beaten to death over the years and is just over rated. Not every male on this planet is some stupid slave to his gland that he needs to feed its desires. I was potty trained long ago and I can get quite suspicious of a woman who wants to dive into sex or even to dive into a relationship. There are acts of desperation in many ways --- needing sex right away, needing companionship right away, needing food right away, needing to get there right away or wanting anything right now. The word "wait" is the biggest curse word to many.

Even the act of assuming that most men are that way shows up in the attitude of many women. They assume too much.

If there was to be sex on the first meeting with someone, it would have been discussed quite a bit in detail, including getting blood tests, long ahead of the arrangement. Old people might do it because there might not be much time left and that does happen in nursing homes during evening hours. They have nothing to lose and no possibility for any long term relationship.

drake521's photo
Thu 09/03/15 09:20 AM
Nice profile. You didn't get too wordy with a lot of nonsense about claiming to be "honest", the red flag of dishonesty. Self descriptions are just advertisement, some piece of bait hoping someone will fall for it.