Community > Posts By > LzardE

LzardE's photo
Mon 03/11/13 09:44 PM
Nothing is forever. If you had to tech sooner or later you would run into a statistic and be shot in the head of run over by a bus. But one of the problems right now isn't the age part. It is the getting frail and being unable to do anything. You start to consume more energy when you produce. There would be some great things like think if some of the smartest people doing research lived and kept discovering things. Of course there is the other side. Think of all the stupid racist people who would not die. Sadly we have a lot more stupid people than smart people. If I know i was going to live until something killed me and not age. I would be a researcher or an activist because I would be living in that distant future. I would want to improve it for myself. I won't have kids so when I do die I don't care about the future atm.

LzardE's photo
Mon 03/11/13 09:32 PM
Would you be willing to set up a trade route with earth in it? I would be happy to be your main contact.

LzardE's photo
Mon 03/11/13 09:18 PM
Well don't be nervous and be welcome. I would be glad to know you. :D

LzardE's photo
Fri 03/08/13 01:16 PM
Hardly, The only way to show you're faithful is to show you are not unfaithful. A circular argument if I've ever heard one.
But it is far easier to spot unfaithfulness then it is to spot faithfulness. You can catch a cheater, but it is hard to catch someone not cheating :D

LzardE's photo
Fri 03/08/13 01:11 PM
You're a wizard!

Please tell me I'm not the only one who understands this?
GoGo Reddit

LzardE's photo
Fri 03/08/13 01:07 PM
8 for that smile :D

LzardE's photo
Fri 03/08/13 11:56 AM
:slow clap: That was inspiring.

LzardE's photo
Fri 03/08/13 11:52 AM
And it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I am just as new here as you are, so let us both make this place more lively with our presence.

LzardE's photo
Fri 03/08/13 11:48 AM

Your "Heart" is the window to your soul.:heart:

I have a hard time getting through the ribcage to see a persons heart. :D

LzardE's photo
Fri 03/08/13 11:47 AM
Edited by LzardE on Fri 03/08/13 11:47 AM
Woops double post.

LzardE's photo
Fri 03/08/13 11:46 AM
All I can thing is I'm screwed. I have always had a problem of staring into peoples eyes. To much emphasis placed on staring is rude as a child I guess.
So I try to look into peoples souls through their actions.

LzardE's photo
Fri 03/08/13 11:28 AM
Good lord, the North Carolina forum is dead. Anything we can do to liven the place up? The front page has posts from 180 days ago :\
I'll start. Hello my name is Matthew and I am a culinary student. I love reading and obtaining stories. So naturally I like movies, books, and video games. I enjoy being competitive but I also like to relax. I grew up in a matriarchal environment so I feel more at ease with women then men. I have almost so real experience in romance.

This isn't a find a love post, this is an introduction post. Someone, anyone, please reply and bring this chat to life.

LzardE's photo
Tue 03/05/13 12:44 PM
That sounds like an oxymoron.

LzardE's photo
Tue 03/05/13 10:38 AM
I wounder how living spaces without yard work would effect this study. If you live in a condo you hardly have a yard to maintain. And personally I love cooking, if you think slicing up a piece of meat and cooking it into submission is unmanly you and I are just going to have to agree to disagree.

LzardE's photo
Mon 03/04/13 10:15 PM
Greetings to all for it is one am. I am new here and I can't wait to get to know everyone I can.