no photo
Mon 03/04/13 09:26 PM
I guess the only thing you can do is be honest with him and yourself - if this is a big issue for you it's worth discussing openly.

no photo
Mon 03/04/13 09:22 PM
Hahaha thankyou! How cute is the piggy! I can't believe it's even real!

no photo
Mon 03/04/13 03:24 AM
Me and an ex came close to having a long distance relationship when I moved but I broke it off because I had enough trouble coping without them when we were separated for a week and to do long distance seemed like it would just be too hard for me. But then again I'm pretty needy. I've seen people do long distance before and have it work out, I think one big important factor is whether or not you have a set goal or point in time to work towards where you CAN be together. And I don't know how one person manages to move for the other without resentment developing, but it can totally happen. I have relatives who met when one was on holiday - he ended up moving over here from the US after they did long distance for a few years, visiting when they could, visa problems etc. They're happily married with kids now though. So yeah. I think it all just depends on the people involved.

no photo
Sun 03/03/13 05:29 AM
That's a good question! Most of mine have been facilitated by mutual alcohol consumption.