Community > Posts By > amber030583

amber030583's photo
Wed 07/09/08 07:41 PM
That is exactly what I thought. I told her that and she thought I was completely crazy I was just wondering what other people were thinking on this one.

amber030583's photo
Wed 07/09/08 07:36 PM
Edited by amber030583 on Wed 07/09/08 07:50 PM
Ok I have this guy friend. Well actually he was a friend of my ex and well needless to say that my ex burned both of us. Well anyways we have been talking over a year and it is just "friends stuff" nothing else. Well we met up on the 4th just to hang out his parents even stopped by. Then him and I went and got lunch. However he picked up the check. Once I told my friend about this she automatically started telling me that it sounded like a date. But I find that hard to beleive it was just a normal lunch nothing went anywhere. I mean in my mind it was kind of a fair trade even though that is not what I was expecting him to do since I did drive into town to get food. I dont know. What do you guys think. We have never had a "more then friends" type of coversation or anything.

Thanks everyone! I just wanted to make sure I wasnt going crazy. I know I haven't dated in over 4 years so I was starting to doubht my common sense in this whole thing.I am not crazy ! yay me!

amber030583's photo
Wed 07/09/08 07:19 PM
How can you be tired of grilling? That is just crazy talk! But for any get togethers taco dip is always a hit. YUMMY!

amber030583's photo
Wed 07/09/08 06:51 PM

<-------- Recent pic drinker

Thanks for clarifing (however that is spelt.)

amber030583's photo
Wed 07/09/08 06:49 PM
I know how that is. This one girl i know was like that. I mean I was even in her wedding. I helped her pick out her wedding dress and everything. The next thing I know I get pregnant and she wants nothing to do with me. Later I find out from some other friends who had kids she did the same thing to. Obviously she wasnt that good of a friend.

amber030583's photo
Wed 07/09/08 06:46 PM
So for those of you have met someone from online in person. What things instantly turn you off on any possiblity of anything in the future. I am just curious at what everyone thinks on this one. I mean I would be upset if they didnt look like the pictures that I saw...what about you?

amber030583's photo
Mon 07/07/08 06:55 PM
Hey I know what you are talking about. Like my dad tells me "If there wasnt bad luck you wouldnt have any luck at all". Isn't my dad so motivating! Makes a daughter feel awesome!

amber030583's photo
Mon 07/07/08 06:52 PM

I want to be able to find someone that I can share the awesome moments in my life. Someone who I can turn to when something bad has happened and cry on their shoulder. Someone who I can make memories with. I would hope I could do the same for someone also.

haha I'm sorry for being a broken record but dang she is sooo cute... which is a good thing... just saying

I want to be as cute as amber is haha

So are you possibly forum stalking me? I think this is a new one.

amber030583's photo
Mon 07/07/08 06:48 PM
I want to be able to find someone that I can share the awesome moments in my life. Someone who I can turn to when something bad has happened and cry on their shoulder. Someone who I can make memories with. I would hope I could do the same for someone also.

amber030583's photo
Mon 07/07/08 05:54 PM
I have no freaking clue. lol

amber030583's photo
Mon 07/07/08 05:50 PM

Someone made a comment on this forum that I must be innocent. Well I am very innocent. It brings up the question is that a good thing or a bad thing when getting into a relationship with one. The comment that was made about me made me ask myself this question. My personal thought was that innocence is a good thing. I may be wrong?

Like is it a turnoff for guys or something? Like in my case it isn't the virginity card because I do have a kid but just one whom has not really "been around" if you know what I mean. It is like the innocence mixed with shyness? I do not know if that makes any sense.

hey... I never said it was bad... I actually said I found it to be cute... it's a plus... innocent girls are awesome... and alot of the time more fun then... not innocent girls... the chase is one of the funnest parts

I didnt mean for it to sound like you were being negative about it I was just curious as to what people thought about it.

amber030583's photo
Mon 07/07/08 05:42 PM

It takes a strong man...
A lot go for the easy women
Then complain there are no good women
Confusing...brokenheart

This is so true. Why is it that?

amber030583's photo
Mon 07/07/08 05:34 PM
Edited by amber030583 on Mon 07/07/08 05:41 PM
Someone made a comment on this forum that I must be innocent. Well I am very innocent. It brings up the question is that a good thing or a bad thing when getting into a relationship with one. The comment that was made about me made me ask myself this question. My personal thought was that innocence is a good thing. I may be wrong?

Like is it a turnoff for guys or something? Like in my case it isn't the virginity card because I do have a kid but just one whom has not really "been around" if you know what I mean. It is like the innocence mixed with shyness? I do not know if that makes any sense.

amber030583's photo
Mon 07/07/08 05:30 PM

happyWhat is one thing you have done as an adult that you never want your parents to know about?happy
Going to mexico and watching a donkey show........... im sure u know what that islaugh

I am afraid to ask

wow this amber girl really is kinda innocent isn't she? it's kinda cute laugh love frustrated

I may have a child however I am more innocent then you know.

amber030583's photo
Mon 07/07/08 05:16 PM

happyWhat is one thing you have done as an adult that you never want your parents to know about?happy
Going to mexico and watching a donkey show........... im sure u know what that islaugh

I am afraid to ask

amber030583's photo
Mon 07/07/08 05:10 PM
Honesty
Trustworthy
and moola....haha j/k on the third one. I would have to say he would have to be faithful.

amber030583's photo
Mon 07/07/08 05:00 PM
My weekend was quite busy also. I am just dreading going back to work tomorrow.

amber030583's photo
Mon 07/07/08 04:57 PM

What do you mean??

See...just like your picture...what is the reason for the picture of you driving? I mean if that is the "in" thing. I just made an observation.

Didn't you get the memo it is the cool thing to do

huh Why are you taking a picture of you with a camera in your hand in front of the mirror, I see that All the time!!

amber030583's photo
Mon 07/07/08 04:57 PM

What do you mean??

See...just like your picture...what is the reason for the picture of you driving? I mean if that is the "in" thing. I just made an observation.

Didn't you get the memo it is the cool thing to do

huh Why are you taking a picture of you with a camera in your hand in front of the mirror, I see that All the time!!

amber030583's photo
Mon 07/07/08 04:55 PM

you know, i notice alot of people take pictures of taking a photo of theirselves too...whats up with that?noway

Its because those of us whom take pictures of ourselves dont want to feel like a dork and ask someone else to do it so we can put it online. lol I have no clue.